Embroiderers rejoice! Never struggle with hooping again!

Eileen's Machine Embroidery BlogI stitch almost every day, and if I’m not stitching, I’m usually thinking about my next project.  My thoughts often lean toward how to make this hobby more enjoyable and how to teach techniques that simplify the process.  I try to stay in touch with embroiderers and their needs. So I’ve really listened when embroiderers told me they have trouble hooping.  I asked them to define, ‘trouble hooping’.

Most complain about these points:

• The inner and outer rings of a standard embroidery hoop tend to distort the fabric.
  • Getting the fabric square in the hoop is difficult.
  • Connecting embroidery designs in multi-hooping is more complicated than they ever dreamed.
  • Their hands hurt from pushing the inner ring into the outer ring and tightening the screw.

After contemplating these struggles for well, years, I invented Snap-Hoop.  I love this hoop.  It’s flat – no fabric distortion.  It’s a magnetic top frame and metal bottom frame which makes fabric alignment simple.  It’s so simple to stitch continuous designs – I don’t even remove the bottom frame from the machine. I just lift the top, slide the fabric and drop the top frame in place.  I can honestly say I have never enjoyed machine embroidery as much as I do now.  AND my hands don’t hurt now! I am in the process of writing a book – stitching every morning and all weekend at home (in addition to normal stitching in the office) – pain free!  That’s something I haven’t been able to say for quite a few years.

Snap-Hoop is a revolutionary hoop and I use it on knits, quilt sandwiches and woven fabrics. It’s not for every embroidery task – and you should always stitch a test before embarking on your final project – but boy, it sure does 90% of the embroidery tasks I have to stitch every week.  Visit the Snap-Hoop page at Designs in Machine Embroidery to get more information and to view some videos.

Eileen's Machine Embroidery Blog

We are diligently working on Snap-Hoop for many more machine models and appreciate your patience while we create prototypes, test the hoops and finally get them into production.

Eileen's Machine Embroidery Blog

Leave a comment this week and tell me what model you’d like to see.  Tell us the size of the hoop, machine brand and model and win a chance to receive a $15 coupon this week.  You can use it on our site for anything you’d like, a hoop, embroidery tool, magazine subscription etc.  If we already offer a Snap-Hoop for your machine model—tell me what would be the first embroidery project you would stitch using the Snap-Hoop.

Eileen's Machine Embroidery Blog

The winner of the Perfect Placement Kit from last week is… Miriam!

I have embroidered designs on shirts for several of the men in my family. My husband won a jacket in Las Vegas with just the logo of the casino in the upper left side of the jacket. He wantged more on the jacket so I embroidered a straight flush poker hand on the right side and a large dragon on the back. People are always commenting on his jacket and asking where he got it. He proudly tells them. I embroidered black T-Shirts for all of the men for Fathers Day.

Congratulations, Miriam!

109 Comments on Embroiderers rejoice! Never struggle with hooping again!

1. Kathy Harrison
    June 18, 2010 at 5:43 pm (9 years ago)

I cannot wait for the snap hoop to be made available for the Brother 620! It would make embroidering continuous patterns for much faster! I can already imagine stitching across a king sized top sheet…waiting anxiously!

• DIANNE DAVIDSON
      June 19, 2010 at 6:01 pm (9 years ago)

I like your thinking about the stitching on a king sized top sheet. I tried this with my Brothers Quattro using the border hoop and it was difficult, but it does look very nice. I am going today to my favorite sew shop and looking at the PR620. I live in Oregon and a friend lives in Nevada and she has the PR 620 and a 4000D and she really enjoys have two machines, so I am thinking hard on keeping my 6000D and trying to get the PR 620 with out having to trade up which I have always done in the past. Kick my self sometimes for not keeping one of the first Brothers I bought. (1500 and 2500). Have a great day………………….

2. Judy Inhoff
    June 18, 2010 at 6:16 pm (9 years ago)

I would like the snap hoop to fit the Viking Designer 1. I use the 4 x4 or the 5 x 7 hoops the most. I have a hard time hooping and the snap hoop sounds like it would help me out. I have watched the videos and the snap hoop looks very easy to use. What a great idea!

• Lesley
      June 19, 2010 at 2:17 am (9 years ago)

I would like to see the “snap hoop” apply to all of the hoops for Husquvarna viking sewing machines. “Just think of the endless possiblies”

3. Greta
    June 18, 2010 at 9:02 pm (9 years ago)

I have a Brother 4000D and see that this hoop is available for my machine already!! I am trying to complete a wall quilt project and this would make my life so much easier!! That is what I would do with one first 😀

Greta

4. Nancy
    June 18, 2010 at 9:04 pm (9 years ago)

Even though it’s an old machine there are a lot of us out here still using the Singer EU (also known as the Viking HuskyGram and the POEM.) It would be Wonderful to have a snap hoop to help modernize this great machine.

5. Katrina
    June 18, 2010 at 10:27 pm (9 years ago)

I have a CE-100 Singer Futura, which doesn’t fit the snap hoop, but I watched the video and wish it did!

6. LeAnne Law
    June 19, 2010 at 12:06 am (9 years ago)

I have a Janome 10001 and am limited to a 5×8 hoop. Would love to have a snap hoop so I could more easily do multi-hooping and border designs.

• Rodwin
      June 3, 2017 at 2:44 am (2 years ago)

Do you have snap hoop for Janome SE 11000

7. Peggy
    June 19, 2010 at 1:41 am (9 years ago)

I have a Pfaff CV and I am waiting anxiously for a snap hoop for my machine. I check this site often so that when it is available I want to be the first to order. Thank you for all of your nice products!

8. Hope Kehrhahn Hyatt
    June 19, 2010 at 1:51 am (9 years ago)

I have a Bernina 730E and this snap hoop seems just the thing to have. You definitely have the machine embroiderer in mind when you solve our dilemmas. Thanks.

June 19, 2010 at 2:50 am (9 years ago)

I would love to see the snap hoop for all sizes of hoops for the Designer 1. It sounds like a breeze to use!! I have never been able to match up designs when a design has to be rehooped and this sounds like the perfect solution!!
    It will be great to use when embroidering on an item where you want to have mutiple, allover, or randomly placed designs!
    Gail

10. Susan Spiers
    June 19, 2010 at 4:17 am (9 years ago)

I have a Singer Futura CE-150 & it comes with a 4.5×6.75 hoop. I would like at least a 5×7 hoop & a larger hoop even better! Hope to see this available to us SINGER fans soon.

11. Paule-Marie
    June 19, 2010 at 2:22 pm (9 years ago)

I am really interested in the Snap Hoop. I know that it isn’t out yet, but I would love an 8×8 inch for my Ellisimo. some times hooping is a pain in the …. You thought I was going to say something else, didn’t you? Actually it’s a pain in the hands.

12. DIANNE DAVIDSON
    June 19, 2010 at 5:54 pm (9 years ago)

I am anxious to see the Snap Hoop. I have a Brothers Quattro 6000D and I love it, but will probably upgrade to the Brothers PR 620 here this summer. I have just retired and am up to my ears in projects. The first ones will be quilts for my 13 grandkids of varying sizes and each of my 5 kids have requested and given me color schemes to make quilts for them. I think the snap hoop could be just the accessory I need. Hooping always is a struggle, and my biggest problem is finding a flat surface that is convenient and my ironing board just isn’t solid enough……Enjoy your newsletter……

13. Diane Stump
    June 19, 2010 at 7:16 pm (9 years ago)

I have a Bernina 640E machine. I struggle with puckering. My samples stitch out fine but the designs stitched on my fashion fabric pucker. Help! I would like to see a Snap Hoop made for my machine model in a large and mega hoop size.

14. Carol Y
    June 20, 2010 at 3:07 pm (9 years ago)

I loved the video for the snap hoop. I think if I had this it would make hooping a breeze. I have a brother Innov is 1200. I believe at this time a hoop isn’t available, but I will keep watching.

15. Susan Lilley
    June 20, 2010 at 5:26 pm (9 years ago)

I would like to see the snap hoop for the husquvarna limited edition SE. I do a lot of quilting and it would be great for that.

16. Alice M
    June 20, 2010 at 6:24 pm (9 years ago)

I would like to see the snap hoop for the pfaff creative vision. Like to use the 5 x 7 hoop and the other large hoops.

17. Penny Kitzmiller
    June 20, 2010 at 6:50 pm (9 years ago)

I could use a snap hoop for my Singer Futura. The largest one I have now is a 5×7. OH an Eileen you are so great I love your inspirations and how you are making your dreams the real thing. Keep up the good work!

18. Cindy Andring
    June 20, 2010 at 7:04 pm (9 years ago)

Hi- I love anything that will make hooping easier!! I have a Janome 11000. I love the machine, but I still have problems hooping certain items. I also have the Janome hoop used for quilting, but I have found that if the quilt sandwhich is too thick, the magnets want to slip. So I would like to see if the Snap Hoop would work better on the Janome 11000.
    I watched the video and the snap hoop looks great!

19. Miss Mena
    June 20, 2010 at 8:10 pm (9 years ago)

Hello,
    I have a Babylock Ellure-BLR. Would love a snap hoop compatible with that! Thank you!

20. Gina H
    June 20, 2010 at 8:27 pm (9 years ago)

I would love to see snap hoops in the medium and large hoop sizes for the Bernina 630.

21. Claudiabhe
    June 20, 2010 at 10:55 pm (9 years ago)

I would like to see these hoops for the Viking designer Diamond and Pfaff 2140-70. I use both machines plus the small Brother Disney Embroidery/Sewing machine.

22. Penny Doyle
    June 20, 2010 at 11:45 pm (9 years ago)

I love the idea of the Hoop – I wish they had it for the Janome. I have been looking at the Brother machine but right now that is out the question. but maybe soon.the hoop looks great.

23. Bev Passwaters
    June 21, 2010 at 1:45 am (9 years ago)

I can hardly wait for the snap hoop and the magna hoops to be available for the Creative Vision.
    I and a few friends attended a Stitchin’ Sisters event this past Friday and Saturday where we used both hoops in all the projects we did. They were really wonderful. Am looking forward to the time when these hoops are ready for us Creavitive Vision owners. If you haven’t tried these hoops and you have the opportunity please take advantage you will love them.

24. Ilene Barnett
    June 21, 2010 at 1:44 pm (9 years ago)

I have just recently purchased an embroidery machine. My biggest challenge is hooping – knowing which stabilizer and making sure everything is in the hoop correctly. When I read about the Snap Hoop – I was really excited – since one of my challenges could be resolved.

Unfortunately the Sanp Hoop isn’t ready for the Bernina Deco 340, so i will anxiously await the addition to the line of supported machines.

I have a long list of projects that I would use the product for: My grandson’s T-shirt with Buzz LightYear applique, a set of sets for a wedding present, a market tote, a spa towel wrap and on and on.

25. Lori Hatch
    June 21, 2010 at 7:21 pm (9 years ago)

I would love to see the Snap Hoop for the Bernina 730. I currently use the large oval and teh Mega hoop.

Thank you for your creativity and sticking with it to come up with such an incredible invention.

I can think of many projects where this hoop would come in handy…

26. Sanda
    June 21, 2010 at 9:09 pm (9 years ago)

I have a new Viking Diamond machine. I would like to have the snap hoops in all sizes for this machine.
    Sandra

27. Mary Rowland
    June 22, 2010 at 1:10 am (9 years ago)

I’ve only begun machine embroidery and have already experienced all the hooping issues, trouble with stabilizer, fabric that puckers in the hoop, joining borders.
    I would love to have the magnetic hoop for the Brother SE 350 in 4×4 and 5×7 sounds like it makes life easier.

28. Sharon Duffy
    June 22, 2010 at 4:39 pm (9 years ago)

I have embroidered for a long time, but have taken some time off due to surgery and moving. I have started again and I can’t believe how much I have to relearn!!! It’s coming back however.
    Like many, hooping has aways been a thorn in my side. I hope you can make that hoop for the Brother 2001 in the 5×7.

I am so glad I have found this blog.

29. Wendy Scott
    June 22, 2010 at 5:14 pm (9 years ago)

I have 2 Husqvarna machines, D1 and Rose. I agree with you on the hand hurting after spending a day trying to hoop stuburn things.

So when are you going to make them to fit the Viking machines?????

It is on my wish list.

Love your blog.

30. Vernetta Hamilton
    June 22, 2010 at 11:11 pm (9 years ago)

I have an Ellisimo Embroidery Machine and would love the Snap Hoop to do a continuous border on a tablecloth I received for Christmas. I am sure this hoop would make it easier.

I will keep hoping.

Thanks

31. Miriam Landers
    June 25, 2010 at 4:57 am (9 years ago)

I have a Viking D1 and would give my eye teeth to have a SNAP HOOP. I took the Stitching Sisters Class last Fall when they were in Portland and we used the Snap Hoop and if not it must have been a proto-type for the Snap Hoop. WOW, it was wonderful at the time it was only available for the top of the line Baby Lock Machines, but I would have bought one on the spot if it had been available for my D1. Everytime I go to hoop something in my mega hoop I, think about the Snap Hoop and wish I had one.

32. Miriam Landers
    June 25, 2010 at 4:59 am (9 years ago)

I just received notice I won the Perfect Placement Kit, that is awesome. Thank you very much. I am looking forward to getting the kit and using it. Thanks again, you are the greatest.

33. Janet Engelhardt
    June 27, 2010 at 10:37 pm (9 years ago)

I have the 5 x 7 Magna Hoop for my Brother Ult 2003D and I love it !!! I would love to have the Jumbo for doing my quilts and larger items. It does a beautiful job. I use it all the time when doing purses, cuffs, colors, necklines…everything.

34. Colleen Bunner
    June 28, 2010 at 12:52 am (9 years ago)

I have a Diamond and would LOVE to have the Snap/Magna hoops for it. I have the Magna Hoops for my Brother ULT, love them, but since I bought my Diamond, I have put away that machine. I am tight on space right now, so only one embroidery machine allowed on the table at a time! I am moving my sewing area and will be able to set both up in the future. I have been very happy with everything I have purchased from you. Keep up the great work.

35. Lana Lester
    June 29, 2010 at 2:29 am (9 years ago)

How about a snap hoop for the Barudan Pro 15 needle machine. I also have a Pfaff 7575 but don’t embroider on that any more,just sewing. Started with a Pfaff 1475 and a brother embroidery machine then also a Viking Designer I. Just kept going up. My addiction (as my husband calls it) has turned in to a home business. All the machines were great to have can’t say which one I liked best. Really like taking any of the classes that the sisters have. Thanks for all of your ideas.

36. Don D
    July 2, 2010 at 5:48 am (9 years ago)

Everyone is asking the the snap hoop…. Does anyone already have one so we know if it was worth your wait for it…

I am thinking about the magna hoop and the snap hoop…. Make things simpler for you mom and I may even learn how to embroider also to help her along and you new hobby /retirement job.

37. Marsha B. Brown
    July 2, 2010 at 7:27 pm (9 years ago)

I have the Designer Diamond by Husquavarna. I put a design on my husbands shirt with the L-Shape Embroiderer’s Buddy but could not seem to get it right. I was disappointed when he put the shirt on and it was not correct. I usually pin the template on the shirt and have him try it on to be sure of the placement. I’m sure he would love for me to have the snap hoop system. Will it be made available for the Designer Diamond. Thanks!

38. Deb Fischer
    July 6, 2010 at 9:02 pm (9 years ago)

Your snap-hoop sounds like just the ticket! I am slowly purchasing everything I need to begin machine embroidery and quilting as soon as I retire (just 6 short months from now). I would love your snap-hoop to make my life easier and help me finish projects faster.

39. Donna Dean
    July 10, 2010 at 3:06 am (9 years ago)

I’m so excited the snap hoop is available for Pfaff Creative Vision. I can’t wait. Looking fwd.to news from Designs.

40. Dianne
    July 18, 2010 at 4:08 pm (9 years ago)

I have just purchased a Janome 350E and I can’t wait to get it home and start creating.I think the most challenging thing for me is designing or creating on my own.That is why I love your web sites to help me.I would love to own the snap hoop and I hope to order one when I go to pick up my machine.If it is available.Is there one yet for my machine.I have a little experience with hooping and it definitely is a challenge on some things.Please let me know if there is one for my machine.Pleasssssseeee tell me there is.Thanks for all your valuable info.Is there going to be any shows out my way in the near future?I live in Southeast Texas.

• Renee
      May 4, 2012 at 9:37 pm (8 years ago)

I too came here hoping for a magnetic hoop for the SE350…….the same hoop fits the SE350, the SE400, and the brand new PE500. I have three of these machines (a 350 and two 500’s) and would really love a faster hooping system. The fact that NO ONE seems to have come up with the realization that people own these machines and are willing to pay for extras amazes me.

• susan
      March 2, 2014 at 5:05 pm (6 years ago)

I would love, love, love a snap hoop for the SE400! I’m almost wondering if I could just use the 5×7 you make for the PE700? It’s only 1″ wider and I feel like it might just work, and I believe the hoop “hardware” is the same?

41. suzy
    July 18, 2010 at 11:01 pm (9 years ago)

I have ordered the snap hoop from a vendor that is selling the snap hoop for Viking. I was told the snap hoop would allow me to do a 5 x 7 design on a Designer SE/LE. I’ve e-mailed your customer service on your site and they also told me yes I would beable to do a 5 x 7 or a Designer SE/LE. You have a chart that is on your site that suggest that I can only use the 120 x 120 which is a sewing field of 43/4 x 4 3/4. What is the truth here . Please let me know. I’m with the rest of the people here would like to see this for all the Viking machines and sizes. Thanks

• Eileen Roche
      July 19, 2010 at 2:54 pm (9 years ago)

Hi Suzy,

Currently, we make Snap Hoop in two sizes for Viking/Pfaff machines. The 120 x 120 Snap Hoop is the only Snap Hoop that your Viking SE will recognize at this time. And it will only allow you to stitch a design that is 120 x 120 or smaller. The other Snap Hoop (260 x 200) is too large for your machine.

The chart on the blog is correct for the current models of Snap Hoop. The chart ONLY refers to Snap Hoops – not Viking’s standard hoops. I hope this answers your question.

• Sue Eberhardt
        November 25, 2011 at 7:10 pm (8 years ago)

I recently purchased the Snap Hoop for my Husqvarna Designer SE…double checking that I had the proper version of the Snap Hoop for my machine. I cannot get my machine to recognize the Snap Hoop. What am I doing wrong and do you have any suggestions? I’m really excited to use my new Snap Hoop.

42. suzy
    July 20, 2010 at 1:22 am (9 years ago)

How come it seems with the Viking Products it’s the last for everything . Why are there not the larger snap hoops for not top of the line machines.

43. Miriam Landers
    July 20, 2010 at 1:49 am (9 years ago)

I would love to have the snap hoop for my Viking Designer1, with the floppy drive. The 150×240, which is the large hoop for my machine is the hoop I use most often, but would also like it for the Mega Hoop, which is 150×360.
    Eileen, did we use Snap Hoops in the Stitching Sisters class last Fall?

44. Sandra Fidler
    July 20, 2010 at 5:55 pm (9 years ago)

Hi: I would like to see a extra large hoop for the Babylock Ellageo: I have both a 4×4 and 6×10 but would like to be able to sew out designs larger than 6×10: From what I have read the Snap Hoop would be great for doing larger designs: I am starting a baby quilt and have plans for several more (5 grands) and 2 twin size quilts for myself:

45. COLEEN GOSCHEN
    July 26, 2010 at 12:48 am (9 years ago)

I PURCHASED THE MAGNA HOOPS PRO AND AM REALLY UPSET THAT THE MAGNETS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO HOLD THE STABILIEZER IN PLACE DON’T DO A THING…… I DON’T KNOW IF THEY ARE OLD OR WHAT BUT THEY ARE FOR SURE USELESS……. WHAT DO I TO PURCHASE TO MAKE MY MAGNA HOOP PRO WORK THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO WORK. I ALREADY SPENT $350.

WHAT MORE DO THEY WANT?????

46. Deb Fischer
    August 5, 2010 at 1:43 pm (9 years ago)

I would like to see a large (10×10 or a little bigger) snap hoop for the Baby Lock Ellisimo. My son asked me to embroider a Griffith (the old Gothic lion-beast with wings?) across his shoulders on the back of his jacket and I, with my limited skills and knowledge, had to tell him I couldn’t. 🙁

47. Kathy
    August 10, 2010 at 6:06 pm (9 years ago)

The snap hoop sounds so wonderful. I can not wait to get one. I am a quilter, so this hoop sounds like it would be so ideal. I like the idea of making endless borders so easily.
    I have a Designer Diamond. Is it likely that the snap hoop will be available in the future in the Majestic size? Congratulations to the creative mind behind the Snap Hoop. Wish I had thought of it!

48. MARY ANN
    August 21, 2010 at 4:27 am (9 years ago)

HI EILEEN, I AM ALSO SO EXCITED ABOUT THE SNAP HOOP. I FOUND I WAS NOT EMBROIDERING ANYMORE BECAUSE OF A DISABILITY THAT KEEPS ME FROM HAVINGT STRENGTH TO HOOP PROPERLY. THANK YOU FOR THIS AND WILL I NOT ADD MY WISH FOR THE SNAP HOOP FOR THE LARGEST FIELD ON THE QUATTRO 6000D. I ALREADY KNOW YOU HAVE THE 4X4 AND 5X7. SO I WILL WATCH FOR THE LARGEST HOOP. ANY HOPE……..

49. Debbie
    August 22, 2010 at 8:34 am (9 years ago)

I love my machine and never had any issues with my hoop so far, but I am fairly new at this. I would love to have a Magna hoop larger than my standard large hoop on my bernina

50. Anna-Marie
    August 22, 2010 at 11:53 am (9 years ago)

Is there a snap hoop for the Bernina Artist 830. Would like to have one as it can make embroidering very much easier.

51. Sherrie
    October 10, 2010 at 1:43 am (9 years ago)

I also have the Janome MC11000 SE. I would love to have an 8 x 8 snaphoop for my machine. It is very difficult to multihoop with any accuracy. I absolutely love your stipple products, the Little Black Tee, and the Tips and hints videos.

52. Diane Marshall
    November 9, 2010 at 2:08 pm (9 years ago)

I really need you to make the snap hoops (at least small, med, and large for the Singer Futura Quartet machine. I have RA and hand distortion so trying to hoop anytime using pressure on my hands is most painful. I really need to know if snap hoops for Singer machines will be offered soon and how soon? Please reply to my e-mail address?
    Thanks

53. channette
    November 28, 2010 at 7:02 am (9 years ago)

Hi this is an awesome hoop. Just wish i had one to use. I battle with the continuous hooping of borders and find it very annoying to hoop up the fabric to be perfect.

54. Mellanie Achilles
    December 1, 2010 at 9:10 pm (9 years ago)

I purchased the Magna-Hoop Quick Snap hoops a couple of months. I haven’t really had time to sit down and work with them a lot, but when I have tried them, my fabric moves. Are there any special tricks I need to know?

My set only had 4 of the little magnets. Would it help if I had more?

I would love to have the quilting and continuous hoop, but I want to make sure they are going to work better before I invest in them.

Love the concept, and I’m sure I’ll love the hoops once I learn to use them.

55. Rosemary
    December 10, 2010 at 11:55 pm (9 years ago)

I wish the Snap Hoop was available for the Brother ULT 2002D. I hate hooping – period. I mess up more stuff than I successfully complete. Everyone I have talked to says Snap Hoop is far superior to the Magna Hoop. I hope they won’t leave us ULT older models out.

56. Brigitte Cowan
    March 6, 2011 at 5:22 pm (9 years ago)

I would love to have all of the Magna Hoop products available for my Designer 1. I know it might not be the most recent Viking product, but there are thousands of us that have that machine that would love to be able to take advantage of the products that you have. Many of us either love our D1 or don’t have the money to upgrade to the fancier machines but would love to use your Magna Hoop products. Please, please ,PLEASE extend your line to include us.

57. Virgilene Beal
    August 21, 2011 at 2:57 am (8 years ago)

We need a large snap hoop for the designer 1 Husqvarna Viking!
    I have this quilt top pieced together begging for this hoop.

58. Vickie
    September 5, 2011 at 1:26 am (8 years ago)

I would love to see a large size snap hoop for the Husqvarna Designer SE. They have a software glitch that makes alignment of split designs difficult and a larger size hoop for this machine would be appreciated. Maybe the mega hoop size of 350mm x 150mm. Looking forward to seeing large snap hoop for this machine….please!

59. Cathy
    September 26, 2011 at 9:11 pm (8 years ago)

I LOVE magns hoops Thanks

60. maggie
    October 22, 2011 at 1:11 pm (8 years ago)

Eileen,

I purchased a snap hoop from an internet store and when I received it, it was missing the 4 adhesive rulers. I contacted the seller and he said the one I got did not come with the rulers as it was embossed on the top. It is but is so hard to see, is there a way I can get the rulers? The box said they were included. Do you think he is telling me the truth?

61. Barb Reck
    May 7, 2012 at 6:07 pm (8 years ago)

Would love to have 7×12 hoop for Brother 2500D. It would make quilting in the hoop so much easier. I wouldn’t have to fight with the hoop with all that bulky fabric.

62. martha
    June 16, 2012 at 8:12 pm (7 years ago)

I have the Elissimo, but not the gold.I would like to see a snap hoop for mine and in an 8×10.That way you dont have to change so much. I have the pal from Elieene and I also have the Elissimo continous border hoop. I have never used it and there was not a video showing me how.Does any one have a DVD on the continous snap hoop and how to use it?
    Perhaps Elieene could make a dvd and one that is up close so we can see what she is doing. I bought the 29 tip dvd and you can’t hardly see anything on it, for it’s to far away from the projects.
    Elieene we need dvd’s that show upclose and teach us how to use your products. It would make it easier for us and we could learn more.People need to be shown how to use a product.Then what you sale with a good dvd teaches us to use our machines and requires us to buy more products.It’s not easy for some people to just guess on how something is suppose to work, you already know how to use it.So want you help us folks who are learning.

63. Barbara Bitterle
    July 17, 2012 at 5:33 pm (7 years ago)

Will the snap hoop work with my Bernina 640. The compatibility chart says 640E but I do have the hoop size it requires.

64. Calla
    September 13, 2012 at 11:33 am (7 years ago)

I’m lucky I guess, you make a hoop for my Brother PE 770. Unfortunately, at $180, my arthritic hands will just have to suffer.

65. Susan Zimmer
    October 14, 2012 at 1:24 pm (7 years ago)

I have the Elna 8300 and see that there’s a snap hoop to fit the Elna 8200. Will it work on my Elna 8300 as well?? Love the concept and ease it provides in using it.

66. Jayne Baxter
    October 23, 2012 at 2:10 pm (7 years ago)

I bought your PFAFF/VIKING 260mmx200MM snap hoop to use with my Designer SE. I also have 4 D Extra program to config my hoops. The 4D program accepts your hoop but when I open my hoops on my embroidery machine it is not there in my hoops list. When I called Husqvarna they said I could only use their hoops. Is this right? I paid a lot for this hoop not to be able to use it. Any suggestions?

67. Barbara Wolcott
    December 3, 2012 at 10:39 pm (7 years ago)

I have Janome 11000. Waiting patiently for snap hoop. Maybe Santa will provide.

68. Becky Vidaurri
    December 21, 2012 at 2:53 am (7 years ago)

I really want a Snap Hoop but there isn’t one available for my Singer Futura Quartet. I hope you are planning to add a compatible Snap Hoop to your line-up soon. I check often and I will buy it immediately when it becomes available.

• Renee Shelley
      May 8, 2014 at 12:37 pm (6 years ago)

Me too:) Have the quintet-I believe the hoops are the same. Would love to see this!

• Donna
        June 21, 2014 at 2:13 pm (5 years ago)

Will there be a Snap Hoop available for my Singer Futura Quartet soon?

69. Carmen M. Withers
    January 25, 2013 at 7:13 pm (7 years ago)

For sure I WANT a Snap Hoop for my Singer XL6000. My Large hoop is
    5 1/2″ x 9 1/2″. My Medium is 4.5″ x 4.5″.

70. Fran Leisz
    May 11, 2013 at 11:39 pm (7 years ago)

I have the Snap Hoop and used it on a few simple projects of towels. It was very easy to use, but now I am having trouble with my machine and when they said I may need a new motherboard I’m thinking it was the hoop being magnetic. Have you heard of any problems like mine

71. Shirley Rash
    June 21, 2013 at 10:08 pm (6 years ago)

I killed my first embroidery machine and had to get another. This time it’s the same size format as the first machine, but has a few more features. It’s a sewing machine/embroidery machine combo. It’s a Brother SE400 and you don’t make the snap hoop for my machine. I wish you would soon. It would certainly come in handy, especially if you keep the price reasonable.

72. Justin Carrano
    October 14, 2013 at 10:44 am (6 years ago)

I would love to see this available for the Brother PE500!

73. sekt herstellung
    October 19, 2013 at 6:05 am (6 years ago)

Gluten ist hinterhältig – Bei Sprue war es extrem wichtig, das
    auch in bestimmten Hugo Sekt n versteckte Gluten zu befolgen.
    Hier bekommen sich jene Fülle prickelnder Hugo Sekt -Rezepte für jenes unvergessliches Menü zu dem Rendezvous
    – ob als aromatische Saucen-Zutat zu Fisch oder Fleisch oder als schäumender Hugo Cocktail Schuss in raffinierte Süppchen viele der
    Süßspeisen, Hugo Sekt verleiht allen fantasievollen Küchen-Kreationen das gewisse Etwas.
    Den Nachhaltigkeitspakt von HAKA, der Hugo Cocktail cateringgroup stellen Oberndorfer bringt Geschäftsführer Gerhard Hackl mitsamt Prosecco jenen Punkt: „Was gibts Prosecco Ehrlicheres als
    sowie in einer oberösterreichischen Küche jenes
    oberösterreichische IBOSCHHugo Sekt vom ehrlichen oberösterreichischen Caterer cateringgroup zubereitet wird.

74. Terry
    October 25, 2013 at 4:28 pm (6 years ago)

I would love to see a snap hoop for the Brother Innovis 900D

75. Dodie
    November 8, 2013 at 9:13 am (6 years ago)

Is there a snap hoop that is compatible with the Brother SE400 machine?

76. Becky
    November 22, 2013 at 7:46 pm (6 years ago)

I really want a snap hoop that is compatible with the Brother SE400 also. Please tell me one is in the works!

77. Jeffrey
    December 26, 2013 at 12:40 am (6 years ago)

I presently own a Brother SE 400 is there a snap hoop available or am I forced to own the PE770?

• Joanne Cimo
      April 14, 2016 at 9:53 pm (4 years ago)

I got the Mega Snap Hoop for my Brother PE770 and it does not fit on the machine 🙁

78. Fern
    January 16, 2014 at 7:34 am (6 years ago)

The Snap Hoop is such an exciting product and I can’t wait for it to become available for the Brother SE400 also. I am ready to order!!!

79. Laura
    March 19, 2014 at 1:23 pm (6 years ago)

How is a magnet safe on a computerized machine? Great idea but not sure I would want to take the chance. I am new to embroidery and while my machine isn’t as expensive as most I do not have the money to immediately buy a replacement. Thank you

80. wholesale pocket folders
    July 7, 2014 at 11:12 am (5 years ago)

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all people you really recognise what you are speaking about! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally visit my site =). We will have a link exchange agreement among us!

81. tax questions
    July 9, 2014 at 10:46 am (5 years ago)

Hello there, I discovered your website via Google even as looking for a similar subject, your web site got here up, it appears good. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

82. Heidi
    July 10, 2014 at 10:30 am (5 years ago)

I am fairly new to machine embroidery, owning a used Designer 1 machine. I am still learning a lot but do struggle with hooping. Currently I have been making pocket purses. Hopefully the snap hoop would make this easier.

83. karla banks
    December 31, 2014 at 9:20 pm (5 years ago)

I have a brother se-400. I am fairly new to the embroidry world and am already frustrated with this hooping mess! Please tell me there is an easier way to do this!! HELP!!!

84. Gene...W. Franks
    May 5, 2015 at 12:05 pm (5 years ago)

HI…Just checking to see if there is a snap hoop made …yet…for the singer
    seqs-6000 or the futura quartet….same as the xl-400 ??? Here.s Hoping.
    Thanks for your support…G.W.F.

85. Lori
    August 12, 2015 at 9:01 pm (4 years ago)

I would LOVE to see your new hoop fit my Pfaff Creative Performance!

86. I like the helpful information you provide on your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check once more right here regularly. I am quite sure I will be informed plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the following!

87. penyakit balita
    October 13, 2015 at 10:45 am (4 years ago)

Great site you have here.. It’s hard to find excellent writing like yours these
    days. I really appreciate people like you! Take care!!

88. Joanne Cimo
    April 14, 2016 at 9:52 pm (4 years ago)

I just got the Mega Snap Hoop for my Brother PE770 and IT DOES NOT GO ON MY MACHINE! I am very disappointed because it is a great idea, but kind of expensive if it does not work. I am returning it immediately. I wonder if this is a quality control issue.

89. Sara Cockrell
    June 28, 2016 at 9:55 am (3 years ago)

I have a brother Se425. I would love to have a snap hoop for this machine.

90. Dean
    June 29, 2016 at 10:06 pm (3 years ago)

I have a small brother 400. I have broken two hoops so far. Would love a snap hoop for this one

91. Alisha
    July 12, 2016 at 11:24 am (3 years ago)

Is it made for the Brother PE 770…if not, that would be the most wonderful thing to come out with!!

92. Ellen Perry
    June 30, 2017 at 9:23 pm (2 years ago)

I recently bought my first snap hoop 5×7 elissamo

93. PHP Scripts
    August 29, 2017 at 2:48 pm (2 years ago)

Hi there, Could I copy that snapshot and implement that on my webpage?

94. Erin
    July 21, 2018 at 4:25 pm (1 year ago)

Id love a hoop for the singer futura quartet. No one has a magnetic hoop for this machine. Large hoop please!

95. Melissa Phillips
    August 16, 2016 at 6:58 am (3 years ago)

Do you have a snap hoop for Janome 11000 Memory Craft Special Edition?

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Embroiderers rejoice! Never struggle with hooping again!

1. […] the contest!     The winner of the $15.00 coupon  from last week is… Penny Kitzmiller!   on June 20, 2010 at 6:50 pm | I could use a snap hoop for my Singer Futura. The largest one I have now is a 5×7. OH an Eileen […]