It’s all about the Fabric

It’s all about the fabric.  At International Quilt Market that is. International Quilt Market is the industry’s trade show for machines, notions, furniture, patterns, embroidery designs and fabric – lots of fabric. The fabric companies really outdo themselves!  They put months of work into their displays and it takes a team – well, maybe an army to pull off the chosen theme.

Here’s a look at some of our favorites.

Shannon Fabrics Dude Ranch

Eileen's Machine Embroidery Blog

They had a whole barnyard full of animals – well not the breathing and moving type but life-like definitely!

And check out the cactus – soft enough to pet!

Riley Blake Fabrics created intimate vignettes for shop owners to place orders.

Think batting can’t be exciting? Well check this display by Fairfield!

Moda went for the big splash with anchors adorning all of the chairs.

Timeless Treasures made umbrellas from their upcoming collections.

While Michael Miller was a sea of blue and white.

But it’s not all fabric – two of my pattern favorite designers were in attendance: Kim Christopherson from KimberBell designs and Amy Barickman from Indygo Junction.

Quilt Market is educational, inspirational and sentimental. It’s a time to say hello to old friends, meet new ones and ogle over gorgeous quilts.  I can’t wait to show you what I found in the Schmetz and Janome booths but you’ll have to wait til my next posting!

Walking the show and admiring all the fabric was so inspiring and with the holidays around the corner now is the perfect time to start stitching.  What holiday projects do you have lined up for this year?  Post your comments for a chance to win a Stipple! Holiday 2 Collection.

Eileen's Machine Embroidery Blog

Stipple Holiday 2

The winner of last week’s assignment is:

Tell us how you use your embroidery software and what you like most about it.  One lucky reader will win $25 to spend at the DIME store.  Thank you and good luck!

And the winner is:
Judy Williamson!  “I purchased a software package last year and am just now learning to use it.  I hope to be able to do all kinds of wonderful things once I learn!”

97 Comments on It’s all about the Fabric

1. Lydia
    October 30, 2013 at 11:18 am (6 years ago)

I will be making table runners for the family. I have machine embroidery projects in the works as well as that is my favorite activity. I have some of the previous Stipple designs but not the Christmas one. That one would be a great addition to my collection. The techniques used are so easy.

• claudia hermansen (Create with Claudia)
      November 2, 2013 at 7:05 am (6 years ago)

I am using what ever I don’t sell at my Farmers’ Market for Christmas Gifts this year. I made FSL angels, snowflakes, towels with Christmas and Chanuka (spelled wrong, I know) designs. I also turned some designs into free standing ornaments that were meant as appliques. I did two nativities as well. Because I prefer to do ‘Custom Embroidery’, my displays are samples. I don’t like making a lot of stuff that perhaps won’t sell. If it does, then I know what is selling and can make more. My family love my ornaments and I used to give a Hallmark ornament for each member in the family. Now I give my own-originals! Mom’s always love towels too!

2. Terry Brinkley
    October 30, 2013 at 11:33 am (6 years ago)

I will be having my children and grandchildren in town this year so, this holiday season I plan to make table toppers for the kitchen dinette and for the dining room table. ~ Merry Christmas to ALL!

3. Karen Poole
    October 30, 2013 at 11:40 am (6 years ago)

I have quite a few projects lined up! I am making embroidered table runners on premade runners to save time but picking out the embroideries, I am embroidering Mylar Christmas ornaments (I make ornaments for all my nieces and nephews), I am making some “Santa and snowman” towels using embroidery designs I first saw in one of my favorite embroidery machines, and I am sewing lots of organza embroidered poinsettias as my middle son is highly allergic to the real thing and this year we will have pointsettias around the house! I am really excited about this last one because we haven’t had any around the house in 30 years!!

4. Vicki B
    October 30, 2013 at 12:14 pm (6 years ago)

Probably way too many! I really like to do personalized gifts for Christmas.

5. Carol Seavitt
    October 30, 2013 at 12:36 pm (6 years ago)

Currently making an 8 ft Christmas tree skirt for my sisters friend. What an undertaking ! And then thinking of something for all my nurses and doc will be next …. hmmmm. Wonder what I should make next? Ideas welcome:)

6. Chris
    October 30, 2013 at 12:45 pm (6 years ago)

I’ve already got a great start with a patriotic wall hanging for a military sibling, in the hoop purses for nieces and nephews, table toppers for other siblings, and pillowcases for parents already completed. I still want to do some small bags for candy for co-workers, pillowcases for the in-laws, and some holiday tea towels and quilted greeting cards for everyone else!

7. Donna
    October 30, 2013 at 12:48 pm (6 years ago)

pillowcases for my family. Flannel sleeping pants for everyone. advent wreath for the grandkids. monogramed dress shirts for my hubby. Monogrammed towels for some friends. New throw for the couch, stockings, a few scarves, and mittens for the giving tree at work.

8. Susan J
    October 30, 2013 at 2:28 pm (6 years ago)

I hope to finish a poinsettia quilt I started last Fall. It is machine appliqué, not embroidery, but I may add some redwork poinsettias machine embroidered in the border… I also want to do personalized stockings for my great nephews (2½ and 5 years old). If time permits, I will make potholders from Anita Good Design’s Christmas Pot Holders collection for siblings/spouses. We don’t really exchange gifts anymore, but I try to do something from either my sewing studio or my kitchen for family each year. I can’t believe it is November already on Friday. I’d better get moving!!

9. Carolyn Goodworth-Ford
    October 30, 2013 at 3:14 pm (6 years ago)

I want to make new embroidered Christmas pillows for my sofa. Plus I hope to make some cute Jammie pants for the grand kids. Just love Christmas!

10. Deborah
    October 30, 2013 at 4:45 pm (6 years ago)

I have bags, purses and t-shirts already done; working on a Christmas stocking right now. I have a lot more projects in the works…I am praying I get it all done…things usually get kind of crazy with the Halloween costumes…now that I have that done I will be busy till Christmas morning…lol. I love to sew and making homemade gifts are the best.

11. Lori W
    October 30, 2013 at 5:12 pm (6 years ago)

My only child graduated from high school last year so I am making him a t shirt quilt with shirts that I have been saving since he was a small child through high school. Happy memories for him and me!

12. Cathy Van Daalwyk
    October 30, 2013 at 7:27 pm (6 years ago)

I have two wall hangs started and hopefully time for some ornament

13. Beth R
    October 30, 2013 at 8:43 pm (6 years ago)

I have some more ornaments to stitch – need some gifts!

14. Terri Bradford
    October 30, 2013 at 8:44 pm (6 years ago)

I’m new to all things sewing. Bought my first sewing/embroidery machine in August and my husband rolls over every night and tells me to turn it off and close my eyes (I sew in my sleep). I’m hoping to tackle tree skirts for my daughters and maybe aprons. I LOVE all things sewing!

15. Terry Senko
    October 30, 2013 at 8:45 pm (6 years ago)

This has been my year for practicing my sewing, machine embroidery, and quilting skills on various purse designs, so I am going to continue that pursuit for Christmas. All of the ladies on my list will be getting purses for Christmas. I have lots to do between now and Christmas Eve!

16. Patty
    October 30, 2013 at 8:47 pm (6 years ago)

Jammy pants for the older kis, Jammie pants with coordinating embroidered t’s for the younger set, flannel nighties for the baby girls , a Christmas stocking for the newest baby and a count the days til Christmas thing. There are not enough days until Christmas!

17. Virginia
    October 30, 2013 at 8:54 pm (6 years ago)

I made some purses out of upholstery scraps for a holiday boutique. Each one was unique. My sister-in-law admired one that I had embellished with metallic thread machine embroidery. The original purse sold, but now I know what I can make my sister-in-law for Christmas.

18. Jan L
    October 30, 2013 at 9:01 pm (6 years ago)

I plan to embroidery vintage Christmas scenes, frame them and give as gifts to family members.

19. Casie Williams
    October 30, 2013 at 9:17 pm (6 years ago)

FSL ornaments for all our families and a wall hanging to add to the decorations for my home.

20. Carol K E
    October 30, 2013 at 9:22 pm (6 years ago)

Table runners and matching mug rugs are on my list. Also Swiss costumes for 4 of our granddaughters who sing in a kinderchoir!

21. aurora
    October 30, 2013 at 9:32 pm (6 years ago)

my goal is to make travel size pillows for the grandkids with their name embroidered – appliqued on them.

22. Cathy Black
    October 30, 2013 at 9:49 pm (6 years ago)

I will be doing embroidered towels for bath and kitchen. Also thinking of doing a few Christmas themed pillows.

23. Donna
    October 30, 2013 at 9:52 pm (6 years ago)

I am making my grand daughters corduroy jumpers with an appliquéd Christmas tree on the front. They even have pearls as ornaments. Also, I am making an elephant and a dog floor pillows for them. And there are free standing lace Christmas boxes to make on the embroidery machine.

24. Sandra Sanders
    October 30, 2013 at 9:53 pm (6 years ago)

I have a great-niece who is still in elementary school. I found a great embroider pattern for headbands that slide onto one-inch plastic headbands. I’m also going to embroider a sweatshirt for my great-nephew.

25. Susie Mackenberg
    October 30, 2013 at 10:06 pm (6 years ago)

I hate it when I don’t have a plan! I want to do a wall hanging and have “Thanks” sewn out in large applique letters…now I don’t know where to go from there! If I don’t make some decisions pretty quick, it will be a UFO for next year!

26. Barbara McKenzie
    October 30, 2013 at 10:52 pm (6 years ago)

I have some snowman panels that I want to make into place mats as a practice project on my quilting frame.

27. Shirl R
    October 30, 2013 at 11:15 pm (6 years ago)

Table runners for friends and family. Some Battenberg lace jewelry for others, a Cabin Cats log cabin throw for a dear friend, some potholders for easy and quick hostess gifts, etc.

28. Paule-Marie
    October 30, 2013 at 11:29 pm (6 years ago)

I am not really doing any actual Christmas projects this year. I did complete a bargello quilt top that I am calling my Christmas Quilt – it’s mostly reds and greens, just not the pure hues – it really glows – just have to get it quilted and bound.

What I am concentrating on is making quilts of valor. It is the organization that touches my heart.

29. Julie Boulden
    October 31, 2013 at 1:31 am (6 years ago)

I’m doing a table runner in Nancy Halverson fabrics using Anita Goodesigns Mariner’s Compass Designs. I’ve got 4 blocks to go and its looking stunning. Can’t wait to get it finished. I going to give it as my Kris Kringle present for the quilting group I belong to, at our Christmas Party

30. Maga
    October 31, 2013 at 1:35 am (6 years ago)

I am making moebius scarves and mug caddies as well as machine embroidered Christmas doilies. Why are days never on 2 for the price of 1 offer? 😉

31. Jo Ann Shipp
    October 31, 2013 at 3:52 am (6 years ago)

I will be working on a chevron quilt, using Christmas fabric. Also making some table runners. Embroidering Christmas stockings.

32. Patricia
    October 31, 2013 at 4:04 am (6 years ago)

I am stitching John 3:16 with GOSPEL highlighted down the words of the verse to frame and give as Christmas gifts this year, along with some pillows and pjs…I can’t believe November is almost here!!!!:)

33. Jean Kocik
    October 31, 2013 at 5:17 am (6 years ago)

I am working on items for my Booth “Stitchin’ Pretty” at a Gala Boutique at one of our local churches the beginning of December. It is a new adventure for me . Earning money while enjoying my passion for machine embroidery. Thanks again Stitching Sisters for all your help and inspiration at your Louisville event in September.

34. Sue Winnie
    October 31, 2013 at 5:21 am (6 years ago)

I’ll be sewing bibs for new babies, burp cloths, fancy bibs for dining out from vanilla house. New stockings for my son and girlfriend. Pot holders for friends.

35. Orvalee Roe
    October 31, 2013 at 6:03 am (6 years ago)

I plan to make a sock monkey ornament for my sweet grandson. I will also be making holiday tea towels for gifts.

36. Barbara
    October 31, 2013 at 6:20 am (6 years ago)

I’m enjoying my favorite week of the year — Quilt Festival — and am getting inspired to make table runners, in-the-hoop coasters and (of course) embellish all of those fabulous on-sale embroidery blanks I’ve collected since last year. Now if I could just quit my day job. . .

37. Darlene Gerber
    October 31, 2013 at 6:23 am (6 years ago)

I won’t have enough time to do everything I want to do!! I have table runner that I started last year that I would like machine quilt using my new Creative Performance embroidery machine! And then the rest of the time I will be making gifts!!

38. Enis
    October 31, 2013 at 6:24 am (6 years ago)

Well let’s see, I have a quilt for my gdaughter just about finished, another one started for my youngest gson, linen placemats and table runners with machine embroidered cutwork designs, totebags (monogrammed, of course!), infinite scarves, a black casual dress shirt for one of my sons with steampunk embroidery on it, and I’m sure the list will get longer. But, I’ve got to finish the big projects (quilts) first, then everything else will be a snap!

39. Kathy Fox
    October 31, 2013 at 6:33 am (6 years ago)

I am making napkins. I bought some new Christgmas green serger thread and i am enjoying perfecting (kind of) my serged rolled hem. I have many Christmas tree embroidery patters that are perfect for this.

40. Anne Marie Reilly
    October 31, 2013 at 6:55 am (6 years ago)

I plan to make personalized mug mats, and holiday pins for my daughters, mother and BFF, plus other items that I can only hope I will get to. I always seem to plan to do more than I can get to, along with all the decorating and baking that I do.

41. Eliza
    October 31, 2013 at 7:16 am (6 years ago)

I’m new to machine embroidery and I plan on trying to embroider a “Joy to the World” motif on one of my sweatshirts.

42. Kathy
    October 31, 2013 at 7:25 am (6 years ago)

So pretty–would love to make it!!

43. TroyJ
    October 31, 2013 at 7:25 am (6 years ago)

This year will be table runners for the family members that did not receive them last year & matching napkins & placemats; along with travel shaving boxy bags for the travelling type and change purses for the young at heart.

44. maria elena
    October 31, 2013 at 7:32 am (6 years ago)

I have a quilt, all redwork and red and shite fabrics, it is going to go in my dining room on the wall, also want to do a mnatching table runner, so see I can really use this stipple book and designs!!!! Love Christmas!

45. Ann
    October 31, 2013 at 7:53 am (6 years ago)

This year I am making new Christmas stockings and some embroidered
    fabric books for the grandchildren. Add some FSL angels for package
    decorations and it sound like my machine should be running now.

46. venita
    October 31, 2013 at 7:53 am (6 years ago)

Hello. I have made beautiful table runners, matching coasters and napkins for my ‘Twisted Sisters’ quilting friends. I really got started early this year and now I can relax and enjoy the season.

47. Mary Haggenmaker
    October 31, 2013 at 8:43 am (6 years ago)

This is my time of year. I have been doing craft shows for around 30 years now and I love the free standing lace ornaments that I hang on a small tree. Every year I have a new item but the old standbys still sell well too. This year I am doing the bath towel sets and if time allows I will have some owl pot holders. They will compliment my kitchen towels that I embroider. I also crochet bags from grocery bags. There is a lot more but I would run out of space if I tried to list them all. Many times gifts come from what didn’t sell out of.

48. Claudia W
    October 31, 2013 at 9:20 am (6 years ago)

This year I am embroidering a complete tree-ful of freestanding lace Chritmas ornaments in non-traditional colors like lime, aqua, and purple!

49. Judy
    October 31, 2013 at 9:46 am (6 years ago)

My oldest daughter is having her wedding (her 2nd) in my home on 12/28. I plan to machine embroider several little Christmas ‘sayings’ on beautiful, sparkly fabric to sit around in my home. Also, I plan to make a table runner for our serving table, and create some ‘take-home’ gifts for all the guests. This is so exciting…I love Christmas!

50. Colleen Gnehm
    October 31, 2013 at 10:07 am (6 years ago)

This year I plan to make “Sweet Dreams” pillowcase for the grand kids, lacy snowflakes to decorate my tree, and bookmarks for my friends. I guess I need to start now, sounds like I’m going to be busy.

51. BETTY SMITH
    October 31, 2013 at 10:07 am (6 years ago)

I have lots of embroidery projects in the works…2 bazaars and two teen grandaughters to sew something that appeals to them!

52. Phyllis Hiles
    October 31, 2013 at 11:03 am (6 years ago)

I plan on making holiday toss pillow covers. I made some Fall pillow covers that turned out pretty well. They are easy to make.

53. Lyn
    October 31, 2013 at 12:00 pm (6 years ago)

With two new grandbabies, born 5 days apart, I have stockings to make, and also matching onesies and T-shirts for them and the Big brother/cousin for some photos. Also I still have a “Christmas countdown” unfinished from last year! As usual, I have more projects in my head than I can possibly finish!

54. Anne O'Connor
    October 31, 2013 at 12:36 pm (6 years ago)

Wow love the fabrics and I am making a Christmas tree skirt that would do being it from some embroidery!

55. CINDY
    October 31, 2013 at 1:07 pm (6 years ago)

I HAVE Holiday vests and dresses in line for my granddaughters and daughter.

56. Kathy Schmidt
    October 31, 2013 at 2:37 pm (6 years ago)

Projects….oh so many, mainly embroidering lots of stuff for friends and relatives, would like to also make a couple pairs of pants for my daughter and a shirt for dear hubby

57. Linda Boerner
    October 31, 2013 at 3:18 pm (6 years ago)

I have a beautiful christmas tree panel that I found some gorgeous fabric to use with. Will be putting it together to hang up for Christmas this year. Special this year because my oldest son is retiring from the Air Force and will be home for the holidays for the first time in over 12 years, yippee!

58. Doree shandera
    October 31, 2013 at 3:54 pm (6 years ago)

Not totally committed!! Definitely some shoe bags for my daughters, some bookmarks and pillowcases. Will probably get some towels done also. Then again….

59. Nancy Owens
    October 31, 2013 at 5:54 pm (6 years ago)

I am taking nice store bought place mats ans napkins and embroidering a lovely holly berry swag. Have to make a set for myself this time, my friends and family have all my best stuff!

60. joyce
    October 31, 2013 at 6:23 pm (6 years ago)

I am making pillowcases for all the kids personalized with theme fabric to one of their interests ( superheroes ect) and their name.Adults are getting personalized travel bags. Love to embroider a name on each gift. Infinity scarfs are also planned.

61. Sherrie Lilly
    October 31, 2013 at 7:06 pm (6 years ago)

I hope to have the time to do the Stipple Jingle Bells in a table runner. I have a new Babylock Ellisimo Gold II that I can do it on.

62. Donna G.
    October 31, 2013 at 9:31 pm (6 years ago)

I’m finishing a quilt for my husband and a wallhanging for my daughter. Now i’m looking for some quick machine embroidered gifts for the rest of our family and friends.

63. Wendy
    November 1, 2013 at 11:44 am (6 years ago)

I am busy putting table runners together and some small wallhangings. The stipple embroidery would do a great job finishing them. I also do pj pants for my nieces and sister along with matching embroidered pillowcases. I usually put gift cards in small personalized clutches or bags. I better get busy!

64. Maxine Mac Neill
    November 1, 2013 at 12:43 pm (6 years ago)

Every year we make placemats for senior citizens to put their Christmas Dinner on that is delivered to them. Those that have no family or are shut in. Each dinner delivered gets a X-mas placemat

65. Annemarie McCoy
    November 1, 2013 at 1:26 pm (6 years ago)

I have started small stitched ornaments, some with embroidery, some with buttons, beads and rickrack, from
    my piling leftover fabric. Simple shapes stuffed with poly fill to give to our AG Center for their museum Christmas open house fund raiser.

66. Judy Wentz
    November 1, 2013 at 2:18 pm (6 years ago)

I am making pillow cases for the little ones and FSL angel ornaments for the entire family.

67. Kenna Webb
    November 1, 2013 at 3:01 pm (6 years ago)

Working on tree skirts, table runners, making some sling bags for grandkids, great nieces and nephews and hoping to get a few wall hangings made. Love decorating for the holidays especially Christmas.

68. Deb
    November 1, 2013 at 4:35 pm (6 years ago)

I am making a tablecloth, a few table runners, some garden flags & pajamas for the grandsons & who knows what else!

69. Mary Hutteman
    November 1, 2013 at 6:22 pm (6 years ago)

I will be making new stocking for hanging and pillows.

70. Trish Walker
    November 1, 2013 at 8:23 pm (6 years ago)

I am making several items for my grandson’s first Christmas – he can’t just have a bib, after all! I am making a reversible poncho w/hood for my older daughter and pajama pants and appliqued T for my younger (new mom). I am making matching Batman t-shirts for the boys – a black onesie with the logo and name for my grandson, and a matching black T shirt for dad with the logo, and “Jayden’s Daddy” underneath. I am trying FSL for the first time – bookmarks for neighbors. Also embroidering T for neighbor’s grandson.

71. Karin
    November 1, 2013 at 10:48 pm (6 years ago)

I just finished up 20 in-the-hoop ornaments for my Sis-in-love’s church ladies & a dolly cradle quilt for my 3 yr old granddaughter…good chance to practice stipple skills!!

I’ve got a messenger bag promised out to a Realtor/JP, 4 pillowcases are waiting construction, there’s a queen-sized quilt started, that I trade piecing for quilting, and, um….if I look around, there’s more, so I’m just gonna quit looking so I don’t get overwhelmed.

72. Honey
    November 2, 2013 at 11:08 am (6 years ago)

I purchased the Monster Hoop for my PR600II and plan to make sweatshirts for my 14 grandchildren. I absolutely LOVE the Monster Hoop and highly recommend it to anyone who embroiders sweatshirts and towels!!

73. Pam
    November 3, 2013 at 9:29 am (6 years ago)

Monogramming dish drying pads.

74. Cathy
    November 4, 2013 at 7:22 pm (6 years ago)

I am making an I Spy Quilt for the neighbors grandkids, I will be stitching at least 20 kitchen towels for all the “girls, and pillow cases with names for my friends 4 children.

75. Barbara Stickle
    November 4, 2013 at 7:50 pm (6 years ago)

I will be making table runners, placemats and napkins this year.

November 4, 2013 at 8:37 pm (6 years ago)

Christmas dresses and doll clothes and some ITH things

77. Diane
    November 5, 2013 at 12:43 am (6 years ago)

I’m making hooded bath towels for the grandkids with their names embroidered on them, scarves and embroidered 3D flowers.

78. Mary Frances Horton
    November 5, 2013 at 11:22 am (6 years ago)

I have unearthed all past holiday fabrics and will make them up into a gift stock of coasters and wine bottle gift bags for giving.

79. Catherine Wilson
    November 5, 2013 at 11:44 am (6 years ago)

I bought the Stipple Jingle Bells Collection. This will be my first “Stipple” experience! I love to quilt, and can’t wait to make an adorable Stipple Jingle Bell quilt!

80. beth daniels
    November 5, 2013 at 12:09 pm (6 years ago)

I am making a machine embroidery picture wall hanging for my mother. I have already embroidered the saying, now to put fabric around it and put batting and backing and quilt it. I have not decided what to make my sister in law yet.

81. Patricia
    November 5, 2013 at 2:02 pm (6 years ago)

I will be making ornaments. I always give out embroidery Christmas ornaments as a favor after Thanksgiving dinner for everyone to take home and put on their tree. It is a great way to start the Christmas season.

82. Pam
    November 5, 2013 at 2:05 pm (6 years ago)

First is to get my grandaughter’s Christmas dress completed. Then work on new decor for my home – stocking, table runners, napkins, etc. Lots to do before Santa arrives!

83. Michele
    November 5, 2013 at 2:20 pm (6 years ago)

I’m making tree skirts and table runners for my daughter and myself. The only one who loves the fact that I sew as much as me is me daughter!

84. Chris Brewer
    November 5, 2013 at 2:57 pm (6 years ago)

I have been making some t towels with gorgeous Christmas designs. some are funky, some are religious, depending on the intended recipient. I just bought some bright red t towels, and can’t wait to do them, I have just the designs in mind. I also got some bright pink ones for my daughter, and thinking a snowman or two might set them off nicely

85. Jackie Peters
    November 5, 2013 at 5:28 pm (6 years ago)

My daughter is in a new home and wants a new tree skirt and holiday towels. Pillows for small grand children for their beds, new decorative pillows with animals for middle grand daughter and frame with my college grand daughters’ sorority insignia items for her dorm room.
    Doll clothes, holiday towels and sweat shirts still to be done. Hope I can do it all!
    I hope to purchase the monster hoop if I don’t get it for Christmas for myself

86. Linda Burwick
    November 5, 2013 at 6:47 pm (6 years ago)

First on my Christmas projects list is to make a cloth doll for my year old granddaughter. Next I plan to make a Christmas tablerunner, since I don’t have one. (Wouldn’t the Stipple Holiday 2 Collection be great for that!) Last, I plan to embroidery sweatshirts or hoodies for my other 4 grandchildren. I guess I better get busy in order to get it all done.

87. Betsy
    November 5, 2013 at 7:03 pm (6 years ago)

I’ve been wanting to make holiday couch throws for the kids for a couple of years and hope this will be the year I actually get them done.

88. Nancy L Owens
    November 6, 2013 at 4:38 pm (6 years ago)

I plan on making several things for this Christmas Season. First off I am making FSL ornaments and a FSL candle wrap. I will use a water soluble stabilizer. Embroidering all in white thread. After I rinse the stabilizer I will then paint the details with fabric paint, adding glitter and crystals. These will be the gift I will take to my Decorative Painting Chapter annual Christmas gift exchange.

I also plan on making wall hanging of Santa looking through a window and other FSL ornaments. I am really excited to do the sachet holder you talked about in this week blog.

89. Hydraulic plate rolls
    November 11, 2013 at 1:15 am (6 years ago)

HACO is a world leader in sheet metal machines. We offer the most complete range of reliable, high precision machines like angle notchers to state-of-the-art CNC laser cutting machines

90. Ethel Roberts
    November 11, 2013 at 9:55 am (6 years ago)

I machine embroider my Christmas cards each year. I haven’t even started yet as I am busy trying to get a quilt finished. I have over forty cards to make so I think I am going to have to put the quilt to one side.

91. Aiguillettes
    November 14, 2013 at 7:59 am (6 years ago)

This is fabulous, love all those pictures.

92. Embroidery Digitizing
    December 11, 2013 at 12:12 pm (6 years ago)

Wow……wonderful designs in this exhib.!!
    Love to see them.

93. Phyto-Renew 350 side effects
    April 27, 2014 at 10:57 pm (5 years ago)

Hi my family member! I want to say that this article is amazing, great written and come with approximately all
    important infos. I’d like to see more posts like this .

94. presentation pocket folders
    July 7, 2014 at 11:15 am (5 years ago)

You can find undoubtedly a whole lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is an awesome point to bring up. I supply the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly you’ll find questions like the one you bring up where essentially the most vital thing are going to be operating in honest superior faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Each boys and girls really feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.