Thumbnails

A few years ago, the embroidery design thumbnail images on my screen were so easy to detect. As time has passed, they seemed to be getting smaller! Thumb2

But help is on the way (beyond the readers that I wear all the time). The images can be enlarged 1.5 times (anything helps, eh?) by touching the Notes icon at the bottom of the screen.Thumb4

On page 1, touch the arrow next to Thumbnail Size to enlarge the images. Touch close. Thumb3

Touch a design folder to access the thumbnails.Thumb5

And just like that – the images are so much easier to view. Thumb2

Your images will now expand across several pages so don’t think you lost any files, just use the scroll arrows to access the next page.

Gee, these machines think of everything!

6 Comments on Thumbnails

July 1, 2014 at 7:22 am (5 years ago)

Guess the programmers are getting older too! Hugs. Nan W

2. Cathy
    July 1, 2014 at 8:39 am (5 years ago)

Thanks so much. I keep learning from your blogs. All help is appreciated.

3. Phyllis Sanders
    July 4, 2014 at 5:41 pm (5 years ago)

Enjoy your blogs. Am new subscriber

4. susan
    July 12, 2014 at 8:52 am (5 years ago)

I have a Husqvarna viking embroidery machine & software, why is it u only talk about your machine & software? I don’t think it is in my best interest that I renew my subscription to your magazine.

5. Sandy Franklin
    July 28, 2014 at 3:45 pm (5 years ago)

OMG Thank you Thank you Thank you, OK I’ll stop. I have the ellissimo , or however it’s spelled… Clearly I don’t know all the features. When will you bring back your Stitching sisters back to the Huntington Beach area ? I miss you two, it’s a great weekend show. Thanks Sandy

6. stress gets serious
    September 14, 2014 at 12:26 am (5 years ago)

Your stryle is vwry unique in comparison to othsr people I havve read stuff from.

Thhanks for posting when youu have the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this page.