Norman felt hopelessly lost as he hiked across the expanse of fabric. He had no point of reference. No guidance or direction.
One day, he discovered a beacon of hope. It was a great beam of light shining forth across the fabric giving him direction—and guidance.
He felt very… centered.
What is the source of this great beam of light? It’s PAL 2! The Perfect Alignment Laser 2!
PAL 2 uses:
- Quickly locate the center of quilt blocks, pockets, plackets, bags and more
- Connect continuous embroidery designs
- Verify design placement on large items such as jacket backs, banners, pants and more
- Adjustable lamp head
- Lock-in permanent position
- Swivel tip allows for proper aiming of the laser crosshair
- Bright, crisp Non-Gaussian lines show uniform brightness across entire length of beam
- Reflective 6″ wide and 3″ tall shade protects laser beam
- Adjustable clamp fits table surfaces up to 2 ¼” thick
- 28″ arm with flexible elbow joint
- Adjustable height
- Weighted base post firmly slips into the adjustable clamp
Once you use PAL 2, you’ll soon discover it makes centering and continuous embroidery so easy to achieve you’ll want to dance!
|Here’s your assignment this week:Sewing Spoolie invites you to win a Slimline box of fabulous thread along with the pre-digitized designs to make all seven of the Spoolies in Sulky’s Collection #1. These popular sewing-themed designs, from the imagination of Joyce Drexler, are as fun as they are creative. And if you’ve ever tried to keep your stabilizers organized, you’re going to love Sue Hausmann’s bonus project included with the package. The whole package is a retail value of nearly $150 including 22 – 250 yd. spools of Sulky 40 wt. Rayon Thread, a 475 yd. spool of Bobbin Thread, and a CD with the seven Spoolie designs and bonus project. If you win, it’s all yours from Sulky. Now, go Express Yourself! Leave a comment below on where you would embroider a Spoolie to be entered!
|The winner of last week’s assignment answered the following question:Tell us where would you hang these adorable bird houses? One comment will be chosen to receive a one year subscription to Designs in Machine Embroidery Magazine! Click the link below to take advantage of our BEST OFFER EVER – only $19.97* per year for a one year subscription. Good luck and happy stitching!
And the winner is… Kathy – “I would hang these birdhouses in my laundry room. They are so cute!”