Norman felt hopelessly lost as he hiked across the expanse of fabric. He had no point of reference. No guidance or direction.
One day, he discovered a beacon of hope. It was a great beam of light shining forth across the fabric giving him direction—and guidance.
He felt very… centered.
What is the source of this great beam of light? It’s PAL 2! The Perfect Alignment Laser 2!
PAL 2 uses:
- Quickly locate the center of quilt blocks, pockets, plackets, bags and more
- Connect continuous embroidery designs
- Verify design placement on large items such as jacket backs, banners, pants and more
- Adjustable lamp head
- Lock-in permanent position
- Swivel tip allows for proper aiming of the laser crosshair
- Bright, crisp Non-Gaussian lines show uniform brightness across entire length of beam
- Reflective 6″ wide and 3″ tall shade protects laser beam
- Adjustable clamp fits table surfaces up to 2 ¼” thick
- 28″ arm with flexible elbow joint
- Adjustable height
- Weighted base post firmly slips into the adjustable clamp
Once you use PAL 2, you’ll soon discover it makes centering and continuous embroidery so easy to achieve you’ll want to dance!