It’s exciting to hear so many of you are anxious to receive the link to update your G7 Solutions software program. I thought I would take this opportunity to address many of your questions.
1. How can I be Inspired? How can I get the download link?
The link will come in a joint email from your dealer and DIME and will contain a form to fill out. Once completed and submitted online, you will be given a link to download the software when we have identified the dealer that is closest to you. When you receive the email, it will look similar to this – a joint message from DIME and your local dealer.
As you scroll down the email, you’ll spot a large blue box.
Clicking on this link will take you to a form. Fill out the form and click on the Submit button.
Once you click on Submit, a message appears with instructions. I’ve highlighted two important points – you’ll receive the download via email and a reminder to check your spam folder.
The email will list the appropriate links. Click on each link to download. If the links are not active (you cannot click on it) in the email, your anti-virus software is blocking the link from working. Turn off your anti-virus program for about 15 min. You will then find the link is active. You can also try to copy and paste the complete link into your browser.
2. Should I save or run the program when I click on that link?
We suggest that you save the file into a folder that you call My Special Files (or a name you choose).
It’s a large file, so please be patient while it downloads.
After you download/save the file into the selected folder, go to the folder and double click on the file….and you will be Inspired!
If your anti-virus software is active, you may receive an alert because this is an executable file, designated by the .exe extension. Most likely you have encountered this message on an earlier occasion when you installed a new software program.
To proceed, click on Allow this File.
And click on OK to install the program.
Once installed, fill out the registration form. If the submit button is greyed out make sure all required areas are filled in.
Is this the computer that has a registered Floriani software program on it? You must have a registered version (registered prior to August 1, 2014) of the software in order for Inspiration Software to install properly.
3. Is the software name correctly chosen in the top box? Use the down arrow for the dropdown selection (if provided) to select your proper software name.
4. Will the Inspiration Software do anything to my computer, or previously-installed software programs?
No. Inspiration Software will not do anything other than to create additional icons on your desktop so that you can easily be Inspired!
5. Is there a deadline to update? No, there is no deadline.
6. Do I have to update? No, you do not have to choose…..the Inspiration Update is free to registered owners of Floriani software (registered prior to August 1, 2014). Take one or take both….. no pressure…..Be Inspired!
Exciting times like this involve the coordinated efforts of many people – including your local dealer. Dealers are really busy people so they and we, appreciate your patience as we continue to grow out network. More Inspiration to come – every Saturday!