New Features in Perfect Embroidery Pro

Wow! October’s free updates in Perfect Embroidery Pro are amazing. I’ve prepared seven short videos so you can see what’s coming on Monday. My Block Piecer and My Quilt Embellisher also will have new updates – I’ll report on them in future posts. Just click on each image to view the video.

3D motif

Variable size motifs in run paths.

Search feature in catalogs

Placement marks for hoops

PNG image

Enhanced Zoom Feature

Add a note to an embroidery file

Have fun playing with these new features!

24 Comments on New Features in Perfect Embroidery Pro

1. alida jones
    October 4, 2014 at 8:17 pm (4 years ago)

i still have not received the link to down load for perfect embroidery pro. . I know Oct 15 is the date you gave me. but I am just dying to get started. May the link come really soon. Alida

2. becky3580
    October 4, 2014 at 10:03 pm (4 years ago)

I also have not received the link to download!

3. Connie Johnson
    October 5, 2014 at 4:02 am (4 years ago)

I cannot find how to buy Perfect Embroidery Pro….where’s the link? What is the cost?

• Dori
      October 9, 2014 at 12:39 pm (4 years ago)

Please check the helpdesk with your download questions at

Please note that the helpdesk is the only place you can get on the list and get more information from.

The HelpDesk will guide you to your closet dealer in order to find out how much.

4. NancyR
    October 5, 2014 at 9:10 am (4 years ago)

If you are a new customer and wish to purchase the Dime/Inspiration embroidery or quilting software packages, you may also use this link http://www.InspirationSupport.com/osticket to request the name of the dealer closest to you.

5. Kaye Campbell
    October 5, 2014 at 6:55 pm (4 years ago)

I generated a help ticket and never heard anything from anyone.

• NancyR
      October 5, 2014 at 8:16 pm (4 years ago)

Please check your Spam folder as well, sometimes unknown email addresses are automatically sent to that folder. Please contact the Support Desk again, stating this is a second request, complete the form with all required information.

6. Lynda Campbell
    October 6, 2014 at 10:54 am (4 years ago)

Just a comment for the awesome videos : ) Can you make the sending volume louder? Even with all my tools cranked to the max, I can barely hear you.

Thanks,

-Lynda

7. hamza
    October 6, 2014 at 12:07 pm (4 years ago)

i need your help for send a copie Embroidery softwere.

• NancyR
      October 6, 2014 at 4:33 pm (4 years ago)

Please complete a Support ticket at http://www.InspirationSupport.com/osticket for information on your dealer and download link. Be sure to include the serial number of the original software that you purchased.

8. Juanita Welch
    October 6, 2014 at 2:00 pm (4 years ago)

I bought Embroidery Suite Pro in May 2012 from B-Sew-In in Oklahoma City, OK. I’ve tried communicating with Floriani, you and the store where I purchased this software, NO RESPONSES from anyone. Can someone PLEASE CONTACT ME?????? I also use another email address but the one I’ve just given you is the email address I’ve used with Floriani.
    Hope to FINALLY hear from someone, thanks,
    Juanita

• NancyR
      October 6, 2014 at 4:28 pm (4 years ago)

Please check your spam folder as well as your inbox for all support tickets you entered. When an unknown email address appears on your server, it sometimes goes into the spam folder in error.

Please contact the support desk again at http://www.InspirationSupport.com/osticket, mention this is your second request.

9. Julie
    October 8, 2014 at 11:18 am (4 years ago)

It seems a lot of people are not getting much response from this page. You provide a link for new potential customers to find out how and where to purchase this software, but the link requires you to include the software serial number!!

• NancyR
      October 8, 2014 at 3:16 pm (4 years ago)

Julie, thank you for reminding me about the required serial number. I received a response back from the Support Desk, they stated type NEW for the serial number when requesting dealer information to purchase one of the software programs. http://www/inspirationsupport.com/osticket

• Julie
        October 9, 2014 at 8:58 am (4 years ago)

The link you provided above does not work. All I want to know is if the software is available as a download in the uk?

• Dori
          October 9, 2014 at 12:41 pm (4 years ago)

so sorry…..it is a typo on Nancy’s URL…..

Please check the helpdesk with your download questions at

10. Sharon Camping
    October 9, 2014 at 12:54 am (4 years ago)

What is the difference in the Inspirations software and Perfect Embroidery Pro

• NancyR
      October 9, 2014 at 8:15 am (4 years ago)

Perfect Embroidery Pro, My Quilt Embellisher, My Block Piecer and Perfect Stitch Viewer are offered by Dime/Inspiration.

11. embroidery digitizing
    November 4, 2014 at 12:30 am (4 years ago)

As a embroidery digitizer these videos are really helping me out. I thank Eileen for posting this.