February Update

February’s update is will be available on Monday, February 3, 2015!  You’ll find three terrific updates to Perfect Embroidery Pro and My Quilt Embellisher.  I’m sharing two of the updates with you today but you’ll have to wait until next Saturday to see the third – it’s a ‘big reveal!’  I’ll need the help of an assistant to show you since it will take two cameras.  Wow – sounds like the Super Bowl of Embroidery!  Believe me – it will be worth the wait.  And for those of you who just can’t wait, do some detective work in Monday’s update and maybe you’ll discover it on your own.

Watch this short 2-minute video to see how Stipple Maze has been improved and see the gorgeous new decorative buttonholes add to Perfect Embroidery Pro.  [KGVID width=”640″ height=”371″]http://dzgns.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/FEbUpdate2015.mp4[/KGVID]

If you can’t view the video here on the blog, jump over to YouTube watch it there http://youtu.be/VazHh0ZF-yk

15 Comments on February Update

1. Cindy
    January 31, 2015 at 7:38 am (4 years ago)

I’m so excited! This is a great update. Thank you!

2. Karen Poole
    January 31, 2015 at 2:41 pm (4 years ago)

Why is the software so expensive? I was really looking forward to buying the Quilt embellisher software when I first saw what it could do, but then when it was launched…,OH MY GOSH!!! It’s so expensive!!! I’m disabled and on fixed income, I’ll never be able to get the software. It’s just so awesome and seems like it does so many things that would really make my quilting way easier and less daunting or painful (due to disabilities). Do you think there will be a time whe the price will come down or there could be software in sets to make it more affordable, like breaking the quilting software down into sections.

3. Sandy P
    January 31, 2015 at 10:56 pm (4 years ago)

Thanks love this update

4. Jeanne Blanton
    February 4, 2015 at 10:37 am (4 years ago)

Cant get my Block Piecer to load says too many downloads only downloaded on my laptop now I want to load on desktop

5. aparaty usg
    February 18, 2015 at 7:12 pm (4 years ago)

Hey There. I discovered your blog using msn. That is a really neatly written article.
    I’ll be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful info.
    Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly return.

6. jack lalannes juicer
    February 25, 2015 at 2:49 pm (4 years ago)

This procedure involves the burning of the top layer of skin to promote new
    collagen production. There are many different ways to enjoy the wonder of
    a Disney holiday. Should you favor a relaxing
    time, then the spectacular seashores Dubai has to offer could be the ultimate location for relaxation.

7. orange juicer manual
    February 27, 2015 at 7:45 am (4 years ago)

Inside your private Caribbean beach villa, you can kick
    up your heels and relax in the plush surroundings. Apart from sunbathing on the glorious sandy beach, this little village offers the tourist
    much more. As its name implies, the boat itself, created by an act
    of Congress in 1916, is the country’s only full-fledged floating post office with the power to cancel
    mail.

8. WordPress website customization
    February 28, 2015 at 12:53 pm (4 years ago)

The badges show your visitors what you have been posting
    on Twitter all from the comforts of your Word – Press site.
    But the money train doesn’t stop only for big business.
    The entire page content should be included in a single ‘page’ div.

9. Cara menghilangkan jerawat secara alami
    March 17, 2015 at 2:59 am (4 years ago)

The natural remedy is beneficial applied either rubbing orange peel or orange solution. The more
    consumers that buy green the less hazardous by-products are dumped and
    released into the air. The hair, sebum and the cells that line the follicle can form a plug which
    prevents sebum from reaching the surface; this is the beginning of acne.

10. cabling contractors needed
    March 18, 2015 at 3:37 pm (4 years ago)

You could also require a combo of cabling programs
    to please all the demands of your companies.

11. Website scripts
    August 29, 2017 at 12:51 pm (2 years ago)

Thanks for this post, I am a big big fan of this internet site would like to proceed updated.

12. Classified Script
    August 30, 2017 at 3:08 pm (2 years ago)

Thanks, I’ve recently been looking for info approximately this subject for a long time and yours is the best I have found out so far. But, what about the conclusion? Are you certain in regards to the source?