All You Need to Know About Lettering in Perfect Embroidery Pro

One of the mottos that I live by is using time well. Let’s face it, we all try to cram as much into a day as possible. So when I have a choice about how to spend my time, I want to learn something. If I learn one thing when I read a book, take a class or watch a webinar on machine embroidery, then I consider it a good investment in my time. I imagine you feel the same way about your time.

If you watched Tuesday’s webinar by Katherine Artines, I’m sure you learned more than one thing about lettering in Inspiration’s Perfect Embroidery Pro. Here are some of my favorites:

Why mini fonts look best when stitched with a 60 wt. thread in a #9 needle.2015-02-21_13-28-18

The shortcut to view all of the available characters in a special font.2015-02-21_11-03-47

More than one way to access and view the over 200 fonts that included in Perfect Embroidery Pro.2015-02-21_11-02-18

An attractive alternative to override split satins when enlarging fonts into jumbo letters. You have to watch the webinar to see how easy it is to make this switch from a satin:2015-02-21_10-46-49

to a fancy fill:2015-02-21_10-46-03

How to emphasis the meaning of the stitched word.2015-02-21_14-07-55

Witness the morphing of a single line of text into an inviting expression.2015-02-21_13-53-18

Learn the secret to better envelopes.2015-02-21_13-50-20

See the trick to perfectly flanked motifs in arced lettering.2015-02-21_14-06-39

And you’ll be intrigued by Katherine’s creativity when she explains how each of these fun designs are created in Perfect Embroidery Pro.2015-02-21_10-52-05

Watching this video is time well spent. Click here to view the webinar.

17 Comments on All You Need to Know About Lettering in Perfect Embroidery Pro

1. ayda 5 kilo verme
    March 19, 2015 at 8:50 am (4 years ago)

Know you are growing still – As a teenage girl, your body will naturally gain and lose weight as
    you grow. For lunch have a little good quality protein such as turkey breast or
    white fish. However, with the proper mindset and determination, It’s just not losing weight that would matter in the end,
    but the better quality of life that it is going to reward you.

2. Leonel
    March 20, 2015 at 3:36 pm (4 years ago)

By the calcium ascorbate’s ability to boost the immune system, these carcinogenic elements can do little harm to the human body.
    You can consume foods that have this vitamin daily especially when you
    have problem with your eyes sight. This, of course, has implications for how much vitamin D we need to get through supplements.

3. buy 5000 youtube views cheap
    April 11, 2015 at 10:39 pm (4 years ago)

Therefore, to get Youtube likes and subscribers would not trigger
    any lawful harassments or prohibiting of your account, and so
    on

4. Charmain
    July 4, 2015 at 6:52 am (4 years ago)

With this new way of meeting trannies, you don’t have to spend a
    lot of money going out, they can simply give you that entertainment you are looking for.
    They are the people who had already finished the completed sex reassignment surgery and they did not retain any male characteristics.
    The convenience of today’s dating sites saves you time by
    being able to search for the type of partners you are looking for from the comfort
    of your own home.

5. מסתכל על אתר זה
    August 15, 2015 at 4:08 am (4 years ago)

Hi my friend! I wish to say that this article is amazing,
    nice written and include almost all significant infos.
    I would like to peer extra posts like this .

6. Noble
    March 5, 2016 at 9:23 am (3 years ago)

These drones which have cams can retailer motion pictures
    and pictures shared instantly although equipment itself, or to be played back down the street.

7. Leafyskua.Tumblr.Com
    March 5, 2016 at 11:41 pm (3 years ago)

Within our luxurious stores we usually hide all IT hardware till
    it is required, with the Floor we find that
    this is much less of a difficulty as its modern design works wells even inside our most luxurious shops.

8. sutros.com
    March 6, 2016 at 6:17 am (3 years ago)

Before we get started, it is best to know that every one
    of those drones on the market are called multirotors, however
    most individuals still name them drones as a result of it’s easier to
    say.

9. www.butlermarketinggroup.com
    April 2, 2016 at 9:52 am (3 years ago)

I have a happy synthetic eye meant for detail and may anticipate issues before they will happen.

10. jual tenda lipat praktis di KASKUS
    April 7, 2016 at 9:26 pm (3 years ago)

It’s appropriate time to make a feew plans for thee future and it’s time to be happy.
    I’ve read this publish and if I may I desire too counsel you
    some attention-grabbing things or tips. Maybe yoou can write next articles regarding this article.
    I want to read even morre things about it!

11. www.beautifultemplates.info
    November 14, 2016 at 2:02 am (3 years ago)

I was wondering if yyou eѵer thought ⲟf changing tһe structure ⲟf уour website?

Its veryy ᴡell ѡritten; Ӏ love ԝhat youve gοt to say.
    Βut maybe уou ccould ɑ little more in the way of content so people coսld connect ѡith iit bettеr.
    Youve got an awful lot of text fоr only hаving 1 or 2 pictures.

Maybe you could space it ߋut better?

12. hermes bracelet cheap
    August 28, 2017 at 11:54 pm (2 years ago)

Recieved your item prior to the date presented in a very wonderful gifts container . All picture that is shown for bracelet was exactly what you can expect to recieve. This really is most delicate still per awesome part regarding jewelry which will continue due to the fact iof the toggle clasp and that is really durable so the bracelet eill never come off.