Resizing Quilt Blocks in My Block Piecer

It’s so simple to customize the size of the 1,200+ quilt blocks that are stored in Inspiration’s My Block Piecer’s quilt block library.  All it takes to learn this Software Saturday’s lesson is to watch a quick two-minute video. You’ll learn how to resize in the block library or on the editing screen.  Check it out! [KGVID width=”640″ height=”415″]http://dzgns.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/MBP_SizingBlocks.mp4[/KGVID]

If you’re having trouble viewing the video here, you can watch it on You Tube. Just follow this link.

13 Comments on Resizing Quilt Blocks in My Block Piecer

1. www.kulup77.com
    March 17, 2015 at 5:11 am (5 years ago)

You get every bit of the muscle building protein that you pay for and don’t have to scrape and clean any mixer cups or blenders.
    There are several benefits to protein, like cell regeneration and more mental stability.
    He likes it so much that he will probably continue
    using it when he is back on his feet and back on his bike as well.

2. UTI
    August 14, 2015 at 1:13 am (4 years ago)

You’re so cool! I don’t suppose I’ve read a single thing like this before.
    So nice to find another person with some unique thoughts on this subject.
    Seriously.. thank you for starting this up.
    This site is something that is required on the web,
    someone with a little originality!

3. Gee
    February 18, 2016 at 9:17 pm (4 years ago)

Where’s the link???

4. Jerold
    March 24, 2016 at 12:19 am (4 years ago)

I’ve learn some just right stuff here. Certainly
    worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you place to make one of these
    excellent informative web site.

5. Eli
    March 27, 2016 at 9:32 pm (4 years ago)

great publish, very informative. I wonder why the other
    experts of this sector don’t realize this. You
    must continue your writing. I am sure, you have a great readers’ base already!

6. click here.
    June 7, 2016 at 7:32 pm (4 years ago)

Having read this I thought it was extremely informative.
    I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this content together.
    I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both reading and
    commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

7. Cash
    July 16, 2016 at 3:54 pm (3 years ago)

Super exticed to see more of this kind of stuff online.

8. http://www./
    October 23, 2016 at 12:45 pm (3 years ago)

Normally I’m against killing but this article slaughtered my ignorance.

9. http://www./
    November 15, 2016 at 1:00 pm (3 years ago)

"The lucidity of secularism and scientific materialism does nothing but bore me. They are silly religions for silly, boring people." Absence of religion is not itself a religion.

10. http://www./
    December 30, 2016 at 12:38 am (3 years ago)

I’d venture that this article has saved me more time than any other.

11. Community and social Logos
    August 29, 2017 at 11:41 am (2 years ago)

well, i would say that infertility can be a thing of the past because of modern advancements in medicine“