You are invited to participate in an Easter Egg Hunt! We have hidden 5 Easter Egg graphics in Eileen’s blog posts.
If you find all the Easter Eggs, you’ll receive 3 free embroidery designs!
How to play:
Use the clues below to locate the blog post where each Easter egg is hidden. When you find the Easter egg, click on the image so you can get credit for finding it!
Once you find all 5 Easter eggs, you’ll be taken to a page to download your free designs! Have fun!
- Eileen discusses an unexpected use for a toilet brush.
- Once you read Eileen’s tutorial you may find yourself zipping over to your favorite sewing store to pick up some of these. She even gives you two free designs – one in a 7” length and one in a 9” length.
- You might have to avoid this carbohydrate in your diet but who doesn’t love fries, mashed potatoes, potato chips, bread and pasta?
- Eileen is willing to wager most of us wear this type of fabric four out of seven days.
- Hans brings Jan to safety with the use of Madeira thread.
Use the search box on Eileen’s Machine Embroidery blog for key words or phrases.