Look for the following 6 words in the puzzle: AcuDesign, Blendables, Cruise, DIME20OFF, PE540D, Pocket Journals.
(Puzzle designed to work on desktop/laptop computers.)
Fun information about the words you are searching for:
1. AcuDesign: The AcuDesign Embroidrey App lets you import, edit and export designs all from your iOS mobile device. Works with any embroidery machine!
2. Blendables: Sulky has introduced 16 more Blendables® Colors to their line of thread. It’s also more convenient than ever to purchase from their new website!
3. Cruise: Adventure awaits you! Sign up for the 7 day embroidery cruise with the Stitching Sisters and Flash Sew & Quilt.
4. DIME20OFF: Embroidery Online has an exclusive offer to DIME readers – enjoy 20% off your next order. But hurry, it’s for a limited time. (7/1/2015)
5. PE540D: Brother has introduced the PE540D Embroidery Machine for just $399!
6. Pocket Journals: Stitch Soup is your source for in-the-hoop Pocket Journals.
- If you click on the Solutions button you will NOT be taken to the Prize page! Be sure to locate all the words on your own in order to redeem your prizes.
- If you accidentally select the wrong letters, trace over them again to deselect.
- The puzzle has been tested to work in Firefox and Chrome on a desktop or laptop computer.
- 5/28/2015 Update: We gave this Puzzle program the ‘old college try’. Looks like there are too many quirks that are preventing it from working on different browsers and computers. If the Puzzle works for you, great! If not, and you want to play, you can download a Puzzle. Given the challenges, we decided Everyone is a winner for showing up! Help yourself to the Prize Page.
Pick up the current issue of Designs in Machine Embroidery at your favorite local sewing retailer or buy direct by clicking here.
Here’s your assignment this week:
We loved last week’s responses so much we decided to continue with the theme. What was your favorite childhood game? Post your comments and one lucky winner will receive a $25 gift card good for the Designs in Machine Embroidery website.
The winner of last week’s assignment answered the following question:
Technology has brought about so many improvements to our quality of life. What is your favorite modern invention? Post your comment and two random individuals will win $50 gift certificates to use on the Buzz Tools website!
The winners are: Julie Colbey: “I love my Janome 15000 sewing machine, its so easy, shows just what technology should be.”
Laurie: “My favorite has to be my 1st computerized sewing machine. Which then lead me into my present 6 needle embroidery machine!”