How to Calibrate the Enterprise 10-Needle Machine

If you are having trouble with the calibration of the machine, here is an easy tutorial to get your machine back on the right path.

1. Hold down both the Stop/Start Button and the Needle Threader Button while turning on the machine.
  2. When the machine beeps, take your fingers off the two buttons.
  3. You do not use hoops to do this procedure.
  4. The words AD Sensor Test will appear on the screen. Push the Blue Lock button on the screen so that it says “unlock”. Follow the next set of instruction:

a. Attach the white “A” Arm bracket that holds all the standard hoops.

b. Slide the left arm of the bracket out so that the inside thumb screw lines up with notch #2 (second from end). See Fig.1. Tighten the screws.

c. Push the button to the right of “LL Save”

d. Loosen the thumb screws and slide the left arm in to align with notch #5 (all the way in) See Fig. 2. Tighten the thumb screws.

e. Push the button to the right of “S Save”

f. Remove the “A” Arm from the machine and install the “B” Arm.

g. Slide the left arm of the bracket out so that the inside thumb screw, lines up with notch #1 (all the way out). See Fig.3. Tighten the thumb screws. Push the button to the right of “JUMBO Save”.

h. Loosen the thumb screws and slide left arm in to align with notch #4 (second from the end) See Fig. 4. Tighten the thumb screws.

i. Push the button to the right of “QUILT Save”

5. Push the Red unlock button to Lock.
  6. Turn off the machine.
  7. Turn the machine back on and the machine is calibrated.
  8. To check, without a design on the screen, install the “A” Arm back on machine with any hoop with grid and the center hole will align with center hole on needle plate.

15 Comments on How to Calibrate the Enterprise 10-Needle Machine

1. Sharon R
    July 20, 2015 at 10:06 am (4 years ago)

How will we know the machine needs calibration?

• Diane
      July 20, 2015 at 2:43 pm (4 years ago)

If you get a continual message that states “Replace with larger frame” and you know that your design will fit in the frame. Your machine needs to be calibrated. Sometimes just the vibration of the machine during standard use will throw the machine off slightly. Happy embroidery!

• Sharon R
        July 21, 2015 at 11:50 am (4 years ago)

Thanks!

2. Laurie
    July 20, 2015 at 10:32 pm (4 years ago)

Is it the same for the 6 needle machine? I’ve gotten that message a few times. I remember Eileen saying that the big gray screws need to be tighten.

3. Dawn Davis
    July 21, 2015 at 8:19 pm (4 years ago)

Will this work on the Babylock 6 needle machine. I purchased it about 4 years ago and started having this problem today (go figure it started after I read your e-mail).

4. Linda Fifer
    March 9, 2016 at 12:55 am (4 years ago)

I just calibrated my BabyLock 10 needle and the center hole in the grid is a couple of stitches to the left of the needle hole.

• Pam
      June 20, 2017 at 3:00 pm (2 years ago)

Did you get a reply? The same thing is going on with me too.

• Diane
        July 3, 2017 at 10:39 pm (2 years ago)

Pam… looks like I need to calibrate too. Did you get your issue figured out?

• Pam
          July 4, 2017 at 12:31 am (2 years ago)

The calibration did not work. Baby Lock seems to think it’s a sensor issue. A repair man is coming this week. I hope it’s resolved soon! I need my machine!

5. Gabrielle
    May 28, 2016 at 4:20 pm (4 years ago)

I will definitely try calibrating my machine. Thank you for sharimg

6. C B
    July 17, 2016 at 9:35 pm (3 years ago)

I am a new Enterprise owner and cannot get the machine to recognize the jumbo hoop. I have calibrated the machine and it makes no difference. Do you have any other ideas?

7. Lissa
    April 11, 2017 at 5:39 pm (3 years ago)

I have a Brother Persona. It’s like a single needle commercial machine. It seems to get in-calibrated a bit. I’ve already had it in once. I hope this would work with mine as well. Thanks, Lissa

8. Paola Dumeer
    June 27, 2017 at 4:31 pm (2 years ago)

thx for the written tutorial! Do you know how to calibrate the 14×14 hoop on the B arm?

9. Caldi
    January 20, 2018 at 4:58 pm (2 years ago)

I use Premier+2 Embroidery Software and have created a design in the Brother Jumbo Hoop (Brother PR1000e). It transfers to the machine and is split in two. My problem is one side of the design does not line up while the other side is fine. I tested the hoop and the fabric did not move. Is it a calibration issue?

10. Carol Hertzler
    September 14, 2019 at 10:04 pm (3 months ago)

I have updated my Enterprise to 4.31
    How I am getting on my display frame page D/E adjust by what ever frame I have on …. When I press on it It shows Embroidery frame holder D and Clamp frame M
    Embroidery Frame holder E and compact frame 50/magnetic frame
    Had my machine serviced …never seen this issue before. They said I had to get the Frame to install which I did the got the sensor message and and pressed ok
    But I still have this screen ….does it not go away ???? What needs to be done??? Thank you