If you are having trouble with the calibration of the machine, here is an easy tutorial to get your machine back on the right path.
- Hold down both the Stop/Start Button and the Needle Threader Button while turning on the machine.
- When the machine beeps, take your fingers off the two buttons.
- You do not use hoops to do this procedure.
- The words AD Sensor Test will appear on the screen. Push the Blue Lock button on the screen so that it says “unlock”. Follow the next set of instruction:
a. Attach the white “A” Arm bracket that holds all the standard hoops.
b. Slide the left arm of the bracket out so that the inside thumb screw lines up with notch #2 (second from end). See Fig.1. Tighten the screws.
c. Push the button to the right of “LL Save”
d. Loosen the thumb screws and slide the left arm in to align with notch #5 (all the way in) See Fig. 2. Tighten the thumb screws.
e. Push the button to the right of “S Save”
f. Remove the “A” Arm from the machine and install the “B” Arm.
g. Slide the left arm of the bracket out so that the inside thumb screw, lines up with notch #1 (all the way out). See Fig.3. Tighten the thumb screws. Push the button to the right of “JUMBO Save”.
h. Loosen the thumb screws and slide left arm in to align with notch #4 (second from the end) See Fig. 4. Tighten the thumb screws.
i. Push the button to the right of “QUILT Save”
- Push the Red unlock button to Lock.
- Turn off the machine.
- Turn the machine back on and the machine is calibrated.
- To check, without a design on the screen, install the “A” Arm back on machine with any hoop with grid and the center hole will align with center hole on needle plate.