October is Full of Surprises!

Who needs Pinterest when you can find embroidery inspiration on design website. For instance, this month’s blog sponsor, Bunnycup Embroidery, has over 93 – yes 93 pages of customer’s projects!  It’s so fun to see how embroiderers use Bunnycup’s designs.  You’ll find a variety of styles, tons of colors, delightful fabrics and cool blanks.

I love how customer Cindy used one design on one shoe and an entirely different one on the other shoe.BC3BL

And if I was good sister, I would make this pillow for each of my five sisters. That’s the trouble with having five sisters; it’s a lot of work to make a personalized gift for each one! But this avid Bunnycup customer sure did a beautiful job, I wonder how many sisters she has.BC4BL

Speaking of gifts, embroidered hand towels are the perfect present for many on your list this year. After all, everyone cooks (well, almost everyone!).  When using designs like Bunnycup’s My Kitchen Sentiments, just select colors that match the kitchen or go neutral for a ‘one size fits all’ gift!BC5BL

If you’re looking for new designs to add to your collection, this is a good time to stock up, Bunnycup is having a buy one, get one sale!BC1B

So why not hop over there and come back here to tell us what Bunnycup design collection is your favorite?  Your comment will enter you in next Wednesday’s random drawing for 3 $50 vouchers to Bunnycup Embroidery.

The winner of the last assignment answered the following question:

We are going to turn the table and ask you to post an embroidery related question for us in the comments below this week! Denise and Eileen will do their very best to get you an expert answer and one lucky commenter will be chosen to win Eileen and Marie Zinno’s new, yet to be released Hoop It Up book!

The winner is:

Joanna: “Do i have to unstitch a baby onesie if i want to make a cute pattern on it? how? How??”

36 Comments on October is Full of Surprises!

1. Gayle Guthrie
    October 21, 2015 at 5:49 pm (4 years ago)

This was my first time to the Buttercup Embroidery website and how can any one pick a favorite – they are adorable – sweet faces and cutesy all the way. But if I must pick a favorite I would have to say any of the sentiment ones – kitchen, retro and blessings. I could make all kinds of gifts with them.

2. Belinda Germain
    October 21, 2015 at 8:44 pm (4 years ago)

I like the Animal Minis. All of her designs look awesome!

October 21, 2015 at 9:47 pm (4 years ago)

Ashe has fabulous designs and they always stitch out perfectly! I have to say that picking one is impossible so I settled on 3, Trick or Treat, Christmas spit applique, and Dangles upper and lower case alpha.

4. Shirley Clark
    October 21, 2015 at 10:29 pm (4 years ago)

I’ve used Bunnycup designs for my grandies for a lot of things. I love the Christmas sentiments, and I used the Life’s a Cupcake7 for my granddaughter’s 2nd birthday. That girl loves cupcakes.

5. sandra
    October 21, 2015 at 10:37 pm (4 years ago)

A very adorable website. I like the thanksgiving sentiments specifically
    “Being grateful makes you thankful for what you have,” thank you for your wrbsite and sharing your knowledge of embroidery.

6. lynda case
    October 21, 2015 at 10:55 pm (4 years ago)

Bunny Cup designs are so darn cute. I love the applique designs

7. lynda case
    October 21, 2015 at 10:57 pm (4 years ago)

Bunny Cup designs are so darn cute. I love the applique designs and the little flowers and animals are very good also

8. Barbara
    October 21, 2015 at 11:04 pm (4 years ago)

All the Bunnycup designs look great. My favorite collection is the Swirly Doodads.

9. Kris
    October 21, 2015 at 11:15 pm (4 years ago)

Bunny Cup has great designs. So many to choose from. Something for everyone to love. See a lot of cute baby gifts. So nice to be able to choose individual designs. Have bookmarked as a favorite site. Thanks

10. Beal
    October 21, 2015 at 11:22 pm (4 years ago)

The critters collection! The animals are super adorable. 🙂

11. Kelly Sas
    October 21, 2015 at 11:25 pm (4 years ago)

Today it’s Bunny Cup but tomorrow I know I could have a different favorite because there are just so many wonderful designs!

12. Barbara Grant
    October 22, 2015 at 12:25 am (4 years ago)

I have several Bunnycup design bundles and they always stitch out perfectly. I like the new Snowflakes. Simple but would be great in a table runner with a contemporary feel.

13. Carol Keeler
    October 22, 2015 at 1:51 am (4 years ago)

I have used the Bunnycup site previously. The designs are unique. I especially like “farm redwork” and “What a Patch”.

14. Evelyn
    October 22, 2015 at 2:19 am (4 years ago)

I love Christmas so I would have to say my favorite is Christmas appliqué. I have loved Bunnycup for years and every year I make Christmas shirts for my Grandkids. It makes such great memories and they love their MawMaw tshirts. The whole family has stockings that I made with embroidered names & the 6 grands have a appliqued snowman.

15. Elaine
    October 22, 2015 at 3:30 am (4 years ago)

I love all of Bunnycup designs so it’s hard to pick a favorite. If I have to choose only one it would be Christmas. Each design is cuter than the one before. I want them all!

16. Kate
    October 22, 2015 at 4:51 am (4 years ago)

I couldn’t just pick one. Like having siblings, how could one offend the other by choosing favorites. They are all favorites. thank you.

October 22, 2015 at 7:01 am (4 years ago)

I love the set Southern Charm. During crawfish season I was looking for some designs to make reusable “paper” towels and found these. They are perfect!

18. Mitzie H
    October 22, 2015 at 7:36 am (4 years ago)

My favorite Embroidery Design set is the “Seahorses”. Everything is beautiful and reasonably priced.

October 22, 2015 at 7:41 am (4 years ago)

I have some of Bunnycup designs. My Kitchen Sentiments would be my favorite right now.

20. Donna Fecteau
    October 22, 2015 at 9:00 am (4 years ago)

adorable designs. I think I like the nerds too set for my grandson!

21. Glenda
    October 22, 2015 at 9:24 am (4 years ago)

Thank you pointing me in Bunnycup’s direction. How could I not know about such cute designs?

22. Linda Pratt
    October 22, 2015 at 10:12 am (4 years ago)

First Yimer Appliqué is so perfect !! We have a new Grandson …….after 5 granddaughters, and this set would be so cute ! I used Bunny Cup years ago, thank you for re-introducing me

23. k
    October 22, 2015 at 11:19 am (4 years ago)

I really like the animal applique designs… they are whimsical and cute… not to mention that they are faster to stitch out and provides a chance to use up fabric scraps to make each one unique.

24. Sharon R
    October 22, 2015 at 2:34 pm (4 years ago)

I love so many of the Bunnycup designs, but right now, I’m in love with the Boys Stuff Bundles (http://www.bunnycup.com/Embroidery/Bundle/BoysStuff). Little boys are often overlooked with embroidery, but these are so darn cute!
    Of course, I can’t afford the whole bundle, so I’m looking for the perfect set to stitch up gifts for a friend’s baby due in February.

25. Barbara
    October 22, 2015 at 6:28 pm (4 years ago)

With twin great grandaughters, I love the Baby Girl Sentiments!

26. Judy G
    October 22, 2015 at 9:55 pm (4 years ago)

I love Bunnycup’s Animal Applique. There were too many cute designs to choose from and it was a difficult decision.

27. Lori Morton
    October 23, 2015 at 6:25 pm (4 years ago)

Love the “Sewing” set…and the “Cuddly Christmas Bears” (& soooo many others too! lol) Thanks for chance to win your Give-a-way!!! 🙂

28. Diane
    October 24, 2015 at 3:41 am (4 years ago)

I really love th “Christmas Village” Set. There are too many to pick from, I really love them all.

29. Sara Redner
    October 24, 2015 at 5:35 am (4 years ago)

I love Bunnycup. The designs always stitch out right so I don’t have to stitch them out on something before I use them on my project. But there is no way I could pick just one favorite!

30. Deanna
    October 24, 2015 at 1:57 pm (4 years ago)

I love the Pretty Ponies designs. Cute designs, I had not checked out this website before. Love it.

31. Kati
    October 26, 2015 at 8:19 am (4 years ago)

I love all the wonderful designs from them. My favorite set is the woodland animals…they are sooo cute!

32. doree shandera
    October 26, 2015 at 2:33 pm (4 years ago)

I love all of their sentiment packs. I usually give all new moms several burp towels with their clever sayings. They also have wonderful sales and I have always scrolled through customer’s projects for new ideas. Digitizing is also fabulous.

33. joanna
    October 27, 2015 at 11:11 am (4 years ago)

Thats me!! thanks again, I just got it and the book is already so helpful with everything!! 5 Stars!

34. Ruth Peterson
    October 27, 2015 at 12:29 pm (4 years ago)

I like the Thanksgiving Sentiments collection. I love a day set aside to give thanks, and can see embroidering tea towels and other things with these. My 1st time on their site, thanks for the recommendation.

35. debe
    October 27, 2015 at 7:26 pm (4 years ago)

They are all cute, but really like the Button-nose applique, but any of the applique animals I like. Could use any of these for my grandkids.

36. Shauna
    October 28, 2015 at 2:11 pm (4 years ago)

I love the Retirement Sentiments package. We recently retired and moved to a small town in a golf course community. I could have so much fun with that set, all of our friends are also retired. I could make gifts galore. Thanks for letting me know about that website.