A name you can trust!

Abigail adds colorful excitement to her tightrope performance with Sulky embroidery threads.

Eileen's Machine Embroidery Blog

Eileen's Machine Embroidery Blog

Imagine the colorful excitement you can add to your next embroidery project!  Sulky thread comes in an array of beautiful options.  Visit their website for more information.

sulkyscreenshot

Of course, Sulky sells more than embroidery thread.  Thread, stabilizers, embroidery tools, and designs are just a few items you’ll find at Sulky.  Post a comment telling us about your favorite Sulky product.  Four randomly chosen people will each win 1 roll of  Stitch ‘n Seal!

StitchNSeal_Giveaway_300x350

43 Comments on A name you can trust!

1. Barbara Chace
    May 25, 2016 at 8:30 pm (3 years ago)

I love Sulky’s water soluble stabilizers. I embroider lots of towels and their stabilizer makes for smooth, crisp stitches.

2. Francine Meyer-Drasutis
    May 25, 2016 at 8:53 pm (3 years ago)

This weekend I used Sulkys water stabilizer to embroidery on ribbon on top and bottom. It turned out beautifully.

3. Lynda Case
    May 25, 2016 at 9:23 pm (3 years ago)

I also like Sulky water soluble and Totally Stable. I also use Sulky puffy foam.

4. Jean
    May 25, 2016 at 9:34 pm (3 years ago)

I use sulky tinsel thread to do thread painting and embroidery. It add beautiful sparkle to everything .

May 25, 2016 at 9:34 pm (3 years ago)

I have used sulky stabilizers and thread for years and I have never been disappointed.

6. Barb
    May 25, 2016 at 10:08 pm (3 years ago)

Sulky Solvy is my favorite. I use it as a topper whenever I embroidery a terry towel. They look great because of this.

7. Cindy Dolinar
    May 25, 2016 at 10:12 pm (3 years ago)

I only use Sulky threads for perfect results every time!!!

8. Pam
    May 25, 2016 at 10:12 pm (3 years ago)

I love the thread!

9. Ramona
    May 25, 2016 at 10:37 pm (3 years ago)

Sulky Solvy is my favorite product. I use it as a topper whenever I embroidery towels.

10. Linda C
    May 25, 2016 at 11:19 pm (3 years ago)

Sulky water soluble stabilizers are my favorites. Toppers make sure you have very pretty embroidery results.

11. Michelle
    May 25, 2016 at 11:36 pm (3 years ago)

Sulky thread is my favorite because there always seems to be one just right for any project.

12. RoseMary Scott
    May 25, 2016 at 11:45 pm (3 years ago)

I have not used Stitch and Seal, but will be ready to try it! I really like the wash-away toppers for towels and knits. It does help to keep the stitches from sinking in. I use Sulky threads for the bright and colors that don’t fade.

13. Phyllis M
    May 26, 2016 at 12:26 am (3 years ago)

Have never tried Stitch and Seal but would like to as I expand my Embroidery
    to new things. Love the Sulky Stabilizers and thread.

14. Mary Garland
    May 26, 2016 at 7:02 am (3 years ago)

I love the variety of the different threads. I like to use two threads of different shades to do my embroidery which gives it a verigated look!

15. Sara Redner
    May 26, 2016 at 7:44 am (3 years ago)

I love Sulky thread. There is always a perfect color for any project. And I use Solvy when embroidering towels or fleece or anything else with nap.

16. Dina Salsbery
    May 26, 2016 at 7:47 am (3 years ago)

I love their metallic threads.

17. susan james
    May 26, 2016 at 8:10 am (3 years ago)

i love the thread and the water soluable stabilizer. works well every time

18. Patty
    May 26, 2016 at 8:56 am (3 years ago)

My favorite is Solvy. I also like their metallic threads.

19. Jan Bowlin
    May 26, 2016 at 9:35 am (3 years ago)

Ultra Solvy is my favorite. I love that it can be used as a design template, stitched and disolves.

20. jan
    May 26, 2016 at 9:46 am (3 years ago)

I live in the Pacific Northwet and I have been hoping Sulky would come up with a product to keep embroidery on outdoor fabrics water proof. Now they have with Stitch and Seal. Excited to use it!

21. Saundra Romanus
    May 26, 2016 at 10:45 am (3 years ago)

I love Sulky Products but I usually have to order them online

22. Sandra Futrell
    May 26, 2016 at 10:45 am (3 years ago)

Silly embroidery thread is the best!

23. Jean
    May 26, 2016 at 12:21 pm (3 years ago)

I would love to find a shop that carries the sulky products that is within 50 miles. I haven’t been able to get the products unless I go to an event, none around here in a number of years, I’ll check out the website .

24. Jackie
    May 26, 2016 at 12:49 pm (3 years ago)

I love Sulky thread for my embroidery. It’s the one product I use regularly.

25. Sherry Walker
    May 26, 2016 at 4:09 pm (3 years ago)

Love the thread. It is always consistent. Love it for my embroidery projects.

26. Karen S
    May 26, 2016 at 5:38 pm (3 years ago)

I like the solvy for topping.

27. Stephanie
    May 26, 2016 at 6:30 pm (3 years ago)

I love both their thread and their water soluble stabilizer!

28. Wende Gennardo
    May 27, 2016 at 2:11 pm (3 years ago)

Ilove the Sulky water stablizer and threqad. They make everyday work easier.

29. Joan Shriver
    May 27, 2016 at 2:17 pm (3 years ago)

I love Totally Stable for embroidering T-shirts. I iron 1 layer up and down and 1 layer crossways. Works everytime.

30. JD
    May 27, 2016 at 5:00 pm (3 years ago)

Stitch & Seal sounds like a great product for outdoor items. And Sulky has a new product coming this fall. Cotton + Steel. Can’t wait to try that one also. And they are starting with 100 colors. WOW!

31. beth d.
    May 27, 2016 at 8:25 pm (3 years ago)

I like their machine embroidery thread and designs on their website.

32. Kristal
    May 27, 2016 at 9:42 pm (3 years ago)

I love Sulky’s Tender Touch. I put it on the wrong side of garments I embroider for my daughter. She loves how it feels and how the embroidery does not scratch her.

33. Deb
    May 28, 2016 at 1:32 am (3 years ago)

Hard to pick 1 as their products are so good. In Stabilizers my favorites are Sticky+, Tear Easy & Soft n Sheer. I really like the rayon 30 wt thread as they are about the only ones who make that weight in embroidery thread. It is so nice for quilt & redwork type designs.

34. Janet Fishman
    May 28, 2016 at 12:46 pm (3 years ago)

I love Sulkys metallic thread. It is the only metallic thread that I don’t have breakage problems with.

35. Elise
    May 30, 2016 at 1:09 am (3 years ago)

I love the embroidery thread colors.

36. Linda
    May 30, 2016 at 9:12 am (3 years ago)

I love Sulky–it is always my first choice of thread to embroider with…

37. Karen W
    June 2, 2016 at 12:09 pm (3 years ago)

I’ve used a lot of Sulky products over the years, from their superior quality threads & stabilizers. While I love the “holographic” threads for a subtle bit of sparkle, I find their toppings indispensable. It makes such a difference when doing small lettering for quilt labels & filled designs on toweling. I’m looking forward to the upcoming new Cotton & Steel line.

38. Judi C
    June 3, 2016 at 12:46 pm (3 years ago)

Sulky stabilizer, I use it all, all the time.

39. Alice Cornelson
    June 3, 2016 at 3:07 pm (3 years ago)

There are so many Sulky products I love using that it is hard to choose just one.
    I am never disappointed with their results. The threads sew out beautifully, the stabilizers and toppings provide the strength needed for beautiful embroidery. I can not say say any one item is my favorite when I love using them all.

40. 룸싸롱
    June 26, 2016 at 9:11 am (3 years ago)

I discovered your weblog website on google and check a couple of of your early posts. Proceed to maintain up the very good operate. I simply further up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. In search of forward to reading extra from you afterward!?

41. Cassandra Sewell
    August 6, 2016 at 1:00 am (3 years ago)

I am completely obsessed with Sulky’s Sticky Fabri-Solvy in a roll. Why? It is less expensive than buying the pre-cut sheets, it’s printable, stickable, and versatile! It can be used as a backing but did you know it can be a topping too? I use it for free motion quilting and also to place any embroidery pattern.

42. VideoPortal
    March 29, 2017 at 8:40 pm (3 years ago)

Eileen is the real deal she s got brains, compassion and insight. I have high standards for trainers and she s at the top of the heap. She brings knowledge you can use right away, a gentle hand in offering technique corrections and a fantastic sense of humor. Highly recommended.