The Formula for Embroidery Fun & Success

Stitch Lab, the formula for embroidery fun and success, debuted last weekend in Dublin, Ohio!  What a blast, I’m so glad I attended.  Inspirations consultant Ashley Jones led the 2-day hands-on event  for 72 embroidery enthusiasts. Our host, Quilt Beginnings, was a delight – boy, do they know how to treat their customers.

I met so many old acquaintances and friended new ones. We stitched 6 unique projects and everyone learned something new.  Even the ladies who told me they’ve been stitching since the first embroidery machines were available, learned some new tricks.  That shouldn’t have been a surprise to me because every class or event I attend, I always learn something new!

Look at some of the fun we had.

After all that stitching, Kathy Daum, Quilt Beginnings owner and customer cheerleader, donated all of the projects made in class to a local charity – a women’s shelter that helps countless women and children in the Columbus, OH area.  We stitched items for home, mom, baby and pets.

But the best part, all attendees took home a kit to stitch at home on their own machine.  I hope you’ll consider attending a Stitch Lab this year.  I’m heading to several Stitch Lab events this fall, scattered all over the country.  I’ll release the schedule soon and maybe you can join me at an event in your town.

9 Comments on The Formula for Embroidery Fun & Success

1. Marti Morgan
    August 15, 2018 at 11:35 pm (3 months ago)

Will look forward to seeing if you will be anywhere in West Tennessee or West Kentucky – I will be there!!!

• eileenroche
      August 16, 2018 at 7:59 am (3 months ago)

Hi Marti,
      You’re in luck – there will a Stitch Lab on Oct 12-13 at MidSouth Sewing in Mufreesboro and Oct 19-20 at MidSouth Sewing in the Knowville location. You can see Ashley Jones at both!

2. Cathy Daum
    August 16, 2018 at 6:04 am (3 months ago)

Great event with a great educator! Was wonderful to have both Ashley and Eileen join us for two days! Our customers and staff loved learning new techniques in a relaxed, fun environment!

3. Lauri Winterfeldt
    August 16, 2018 at 10:22 am (3 months ago)

I hope one is being planned for western Minnesota or eastern North Dakota. I’ve done a number of DIME workshops and learned so much!

• eileenroche
      August 18, 2018 at 1:21 pm (3 months ago)

Hi Lauri, We have a Stitch Lab scheduled for Oct. 19-20 in Albert Lea, MN. I don’t think that’s ‘western Minnesota’ but it’s as close as we’ll get to you this year.

4. Tee
    August 16, 2018 at 11:29 am (3 months ago)

Is there one planned for the mid Atlantic area?

• eileenroche
      August 18, 2018 at 1:22 pm (3 months ago)

We don’t have one scheduled for the mid-Atlantic region in 2018 but hopefully in 2019.

5. Rebecca Hunt
    August 18, 2018 at 11:00 am (3 months ago)

Any chance there will e an event in Mississippi?

• eileenroche
      August 18, 2018 at 1:23 pm (3 months ago)

Hi Rebecca, Mississippi is not on the schedule for 2018. Since we have several dealers in Mississippi, their events will pop up in 2019.