My Lace Maker Software LIVE Demo

Last week, Eileen talked all about LACE, delving into the secrets to success in thread, needle, stabilizer and design selection on Facebook! She hosted a LIVE tutorial on how to use the FREE demo download of our My Lace Maker Software.

Click the link “FREE” above for the download and Watch below!

Be on the lookout on May 1st when Eileen and Angela Wolf will announce the second lace contest winner on Facebook LIVE at 1:00PM CST. Even though the winner will be announced on Facebook, it’s not necessary to be on Facebook to enter.  Just click this link to enter: https://contest.app.do/dime1162

We’ll also post the winner here on the blog.

13 Comments on My Lace Maker Software LIVE Demo

1. Karen Poole
    April 22, 2019 at 2:36 pm (8 months ago)

Help! I was watching the video and when you switched screens you lost the sound!!

2. Karen Poole
    April 22, 2019 at 3:27 pm (8 months ago)

There’s no way to download the software to try it, you said in the video we could try it, but there’s no download button or tab

3. Gayle van Heerden
    April 23, 2019 at 4:57 am (8 months ago)

There is no sound even when my speakers are on max. There is no sound or mike button to switch on. please help.

4. Barbara
    April 23, 2019 at 5:21 am (8 months ago)

Lost sound when you changed screens

• Kayla Gilchrist
      April 24, 2019 at 10:41 am (8 months ago)

Hi Barbara!

We realize we lost sound for a moment during the broadcast (we’re still navigating live streaming) but if you continue watching, the sound returns! We’re getting better with every broadcast and the next one will be even better so stay tuned (:

~Kayla

5. Gayle van Heerden
    April 23, 2019 at 9:13 am (8 months ago)

Please add sound. The images aren’t good enough to try and lip read and we would really love to watch.

6. Kayla Gilchrist
    April 24, 2019 at 10:40 am (8 months ago)

Hi Gayle!

~Kayla

7. beth d.
    April 26, 2019 at 7:54 pm (8 months ago)

I want to win.

8. Elina Rodriguez
    July 9, 2019 at 7:25 pm (5 months ago)

I bought the lace maker software and I need instruction on how to use it I am 84 years old and not as quick to catch on to things. Is there a book that will give me instructions that I can follow. I downloaded the Manuel and have watched your video but I find that there are not too many videos.

9. Jo Hogan
    August 23, 2019 at 3:17 pm (4 months ago)

Hi! I love this software! I just watched the video and learned about the 2 collections, which I just bought 🙂 I also noticed you have a “scarf” category of lace that isn’t in my copy. How can I get that?

10. cozette cravens
    December 6, 2019 at 1:08 pm (2 days ago)

Tried looking at your video and when your screen switched to the software all sound went away. Video was useless for me.